Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Always looks the most likely to create something IMO even if at times he chooses the wrong option.

At least with him he can take on a player and beat them which is a positive and something not a lot of the others in the squad try or seem capable of.

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 3

He's such a frustrating player to watch. I do like him, and he has talent in spades - probably the best player in the squad at driving the ball forward and ghosting past people - but his decision-making is horrendous, and contra KSV, I'm not sure it will get much better, he's always been pretty selfish. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

If he could sort his decision making out and actually release the ball at the right time, he'd be a hell of a player for us

Which will never happen.

We can't forget he's only just come back from a long time out. His decision making fitness and timing will still be out. He's getting better.

His decision making has nothing, literally nothing to do with his injury because it has always been a issue in his game.

Never picks the right pass for me, as Trent said, its not going to change.

Not good enough for me, we need better players off CB, him Andi and Gabby are not good enough, Jack might be.

Completely agree, he's a head down runner with no end product and poor decision making skills on the ball.

You could argue Bunnski that we should have been 2 up.Richardson should have done much better, and the other run of N'zog should have led to either a goal, or a good chance as well.

I don't dislike N'Zog, and he certainly is our best attacking player bar CB imho, but for me, for us to get better we need more goals around the team, and more creativity, and i don't think N'Zog is going to improve that.

Â