Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

The why is because there's no other choice, really. Booing players is what absolute c-units do. 

I don't boo any player. I am completely indifferent to most of them. For the first time supporting Villa, there is genuinely not one player at the club who I would 'pay to watch'*. 

Where are our heroes? Our players who excite you when they get the ball? 

We're such a nothing club at the moment, it's so frustrating because there is much potential with AVFC.

*I still go to most games

If we play 4-3-3, put him on the right hand side on the attacking 3 and let him cut in, it's what he was so good at doing for Wigan yet we have never tried playing him there ?

Edited by Biskitt

I guess I'll give him a chance, again.

God knows why as he has been poor for his entire Villa career to date.

We need him to come good, there has to be a player in there somewhere.

I don't know what this means.

You are not giving him any chances, you don't pick the team.

I don't boo any player. I am completely indifferent to most of them. For the first time supporting Villa, there is genuinely not one player at the club who I would 'pay to watch'*. 

Where are our heroes? Our players who excite you when they get the ball? 

We're such a nothing club at the moment, it's so frustrating because there is much potential with AVFC.

*I still go to most games

Well done, you're still a fan?

As I've said 100 times before, he is our most talented player and I've stood by him since day one because we know what he's capable of. However he HAS to produce this season and there can be absolutely no excuses if he doesnt.

• Like 1

As I've said 100 times before, he is our most talented player and I've stood by him since day one because we know what he's capable of. However he HAS to produce this season and there can be absolutely no excuses if he doesnt.

I was at Bodymoor the day he signed, remember thinking this could be one of the greatest signings in the modern era if he fit in well, however as someone else pointed out he's never quite been played in his best position.

That said I completely agree with the above, this is his season now; step up or that's probably your career in C&B gone (As a fan I really hope it's the former!)

the only thing i remember zogbia doing is running, dribbling quicker then he could think which always ended up with him giving the ball away. And now hes coming back from a long term injury. maybe he will be the first player that comes back better and fitter than he was before he got injured.

I guess I'll give him a chance, again.

God knows why as he has been poor for his entire Villa career to date.

He really hasn't. He struggled to settle under McLeish, picked up a minor injury then was unceremoniously dropped, never to return. Lambert gave him a shot eventually, he played well, won games, picked up another niggle and then tore his achilles.

Why wouldn't you give him another "chance". Why wouldn't any Villa fan?

I really hope he stays fit. Even though he looked a little bit off the pace, understandably given he hasnt played in a year, you could still see the quality that we were missing. Wait to he starts setting up Benteke when he gets back.

Edited by HeyAnty

We all know his play is inconsistant but good to have a player who can pick up the ball in central midfield and just run with it with pace for 30 yards.

The axis of Gabby, Weimann and CNZ certainly has it's flaws individually but collectively they could do a bit of damage while our main men get back from injury.

Â