Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

If he does get back to full fitness, I'd actually like to see him on the right side of a 4-3-3 with Benteke and then Gabby on the other side. He was at his best at Wigan when he was cutting in from that side yet to my knowledge, we've never really played him in that position ? I personally don't think he's great as a number 10 as his decision making is a bit iffy but I'd certainly welcome him back into the team to have someone running at players again !

• Like 1

Sunderland are meant to be targeting him in the January transfer window according to The Telegraph.

Article? Don't know why they'd sign a player they don't know when he is going to be back from injury?

I'm undecided about N'Zogbia, on one hand he's earning around 65k a week so would be good to have him off wage bill, but on the other I think he could still be very useful if he ever got back to form..... that's ambitious though.

Sunderland are meant to be targeting him in the January transfer window according to The Telegraph.

Article? Don't know why they'd sign a player they don't know when he is going to be back from injury?

I'm undecided about N'Zogbia, on one hand he's earning around 65k a week so would be good to have him off wage bill, but on the other I think he could still be very useful if he ever got back to form..... that's ambitious though.

Sunderland manager Gus Poyet targets Charles N’Zogbia and others in January transfer window After completing the loan signing of left back Marcos Alonso Sunderland manager Gus Poyet sets his sights on "three or four" more players

The whole article here.

Sorry I got delayed I was trying to figure out the rules for posting articles hopefully I got it right and apologies if not.

I was reading the Sunderland fans reaction to it on one of their forums, and they're calling the guy who wrote it a 'Mag', so I'd presume they aren't keen on the idea.

Sunderland manager Gus Poyet targets Charles N’Zogbia and others in January transfer window After completing the loan signing of left back Marcos Alonso Sunderland manager Gus Poyet sets his sights on "three or four" more players

The whole article here.

Sorry I got delayed I was trying to figure out the rules for posting articles hopefully I got it right and apologies if not.

I was reading the Sunderland fans reaction to it on one of their forums, and they're calling the guy who wrote it a 'Mag', so I'd presume they aren't keen on the idea.

I have no idea what a "Mag" is, so will assume it's an insult haha.

I think he can contribute to the team once he comes back though, or at least he's an extra attacking option.

I have no idea what a "Mag" is, so will assume it's an insult haha.

I think he can contribute to the team once he comes back though, or at least he's an extra attacking option.

As Dr Pangloss explains above It's what Sunderland fans call Newcastle fans, so I don't think they're this particular journalists biggest fan. I feel like we could do with an inform N'zogbia, but I get the feeling if there is a chance to move him on he'll be gone, due to his wages.

Edited by useless

I was just reading the article in the Transfer Speculation thread about our interest in Kiyotake and it also mentioned that N'Zogbia is back in training trying to get fit! 

I wish him luck in coming back as a strong player. The injury he suffered is a nasty one, hopefully it doesn't jeopardise his career as he is a pretty good player at the end of the day.  

• Like 1

According to his Instagram he is in rehab aka Miami aka spending a shed load of money, getting drunk, partying, buying ridiculously nice cars, buying ridiculously huge bottles of champagne, shagging hundreds of birds etc.

He does post the occasional gym photo though so hopefully his leg gets better.

Edited by samjp26

Nzogbia, where art thou?   Due back soon surely anyone got any news??

He is in rehab according to Lambert. Apparently CZN will be back for pre-season and Lambert wants to keep him at the club (HH).

Pre Season so 12 months out ...I doubt he will be the same again.

Â