Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

• 1 month later...

We're clearly not going to be able to shift him if he's injured so I don't really see the point in alienating him. Not a starter but a good option from the bench IMO - quick, direct, takes shots. I guess Tonev is similar but even still...

I think he is rubbish, I thought he was rubbish before we signed him and I've seen nothing from him since we signed him to change my mind. A complete and utter waste of money.

I wish you'd get off the fence.

On a serious note, I can't work out if he's good or utter drivel.... a bit like Paulo Wanchope.

Another player who may have talent but lacks the attitude and hard work ethic - too often ambles around looking lethargic and runs into blind alleys too often losing possession - on his day he may be a decent player but his day is very rare and a passenger too many times in my opinion.

Against west ham he looked the business but i can count on one hand the number of games he has delivered.

A gifted natural talent, the game comes so easy to Charles N'Zogbia. If his desire matched his ability he'd be world class. I thought his healthy assist return might save him, but no. He disappears too often and maybe it's his attitude, and maybe that is his undoing. It's all conjecture but I feel like we're only getting 75% from him most of the time.

I don't think he will play again this season

Just to think of other players like Fabio Aurelio who tore their achilles they were out for seasons and never got back to what they were 

Worrying

Not a team player. I do like him and he occasionally does something which makes you wonder how is'nt a major talent....but selfish might be being too kind.

Exactly, the ability is there but he doesn't know when to make a pass.

Suprised he's part of the Bomb Squad - scored a couple of really important goals last year towards the end - and was one of the senior players who seems to actually give a ****.

However, it's hard to see where he can fit into a team. He's not a striker, he's not a winger, and he's hardly player for behind the front man either. When he signed we needded a winger, someone who can go down the wing and whip in a decent ball to bent. N'Zogbia was the wrong signing, by the wrong manager.

Â