Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

This lot are a disgrace to this great club. We're increasingly looking like we deserve to go down, another pathetic showing.

To be fair, Everton have been very good this season. I agree that it's pitiful that we couldn't hold onto our win but it was not a pathetic showing. We looked better today.

It doesn't mean that I like our draw, far from it especially given our lead, but we looked better. I don't think the "better" will be good enough to keep us up though :(

I was expecting a point today, but not happy with that after being 2 goals up.

It will be extremely close between the teams that are fighting to not get the two relegation places (QPR will take one of the places, the other two will be us, Southampton, Wigan, or Reading. 

We seriously cant be practising corners in training.

I bet they do, the problem is its probably that useless word removed Barry Banana taking the set pieces and mis-hitting cross after cross over everyone's head so everyone looks excellent.

We need to beat West Ham, hope we don't get slaughtered in the next two and then do the business in the massive head to heads with our relegation rivals. However the way everyone has started picking up points I'm worried the Man City/Arsenal games will see us get cut adrift meaning that even if we get results against QPR/Reading it would only put us back in the mix rather than a step towards safety.

Edited by flamingsombrero

the games we got left which i think we have a chance of winning would be: west ham, reading, qpr, norwich and wigan.

i can see us scraping together some points from the teams higher up aswell, just look at newcastle beating chelsea, theres always room to pull off a freak win or two.

im not saying it looks good by any means, but i dont think its such a done deal as some on here. If people start to pick up their game from now on.... im gonna keep on staying possitive, even if its looking pretty grim

When you look at our current form and then look at our goal difference we're effectively 3 points from safety with the worst defence in the league. I thought MON was stubborn but this clown really doesn't change things so what hope have we got?