Rino8

Pressure mounting now for Klopp, I know that Lovren and the keeper aren’t his signings but that they are still in the side is on him.

There are better CB’s and keepers that he could have signed.

They’ve been shambolic at the back for far too long now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Pressure mounting now for Klopp, I know that Lovren and the keeper aren’t his signings but that they are still in the side is on him.

There are better CB’s and keepers that he could have signed.

They’ve been shambolic at the back for far too long now.

Perhaps he should have spent that £40m he pissed up the wall on an utterly shite player like Oxlade-Chamberlein on a centre half. He is overseeing one of the very worst defences in the league, but it's not just down to the player he has but also his tactics.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Perhaps he should have spent that £40m he pissed up the wall on an utterly shite player like Oxlade-Chamberlein on a centre half. He is overseeing one of the very worst defences in the league, but it's not just down to the player he has but also his tactics.

The worst away from home I believe, that just isn’t good enough. 

What Liverpool fans must think about your above example I don’t know, not to mention their best CB going to Palace.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It shouldn't be as Can, Henderson and Milner were the three midfielders today and they're all defensive minded.

I wouldn't say Can is defensive minded. It's been 3 or 4 years and I still don't know what type of midfielder he is. He does nothing.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I wouldn't say Can is defensive minded. It's been 3 or 4 years and I still don't know what type of midfielder he is. He does nothing.

He's sort of box-to-box but I agree for the hype he's really not that great. Not a game changer in any case.

Â