Rino8

There is something wonderfully, hilarious, comically funny about seeing Rafa 'one of us' Benitez tapping up a Liverpool player.

Im sure if you go on RAWK they will tell you he is only doing it because he loves the club or something garbage like that

There is something wonderfully, hilarious, comically funny about seeing Rafa 'one of us' Benitez tapping up a Liverpool player.

Im sure if you go on RAWK they will tell you he is only doing it because he loves the club or something garbage like that

It'll be Sterling's fault no doubt, or maybe his agent, he won't be good enough for Madrid, Rafa will be taking him there to teach him a lesson.

still have no idea why city got rid of him. I know they need to free wages but who do they have which is HG now sinclair/milner have gone? Just Hart right? hes consistently good and can/will play anywhere. Such a good squad member. Maybe he got offered first team football at liverpool and declined city?

Edited by gharperr

Pains me to say it but this is a brilliant signing for Liverpool, if they play him central with Henderson. Coutinho roaming in front.

If benteke goes there too I might have to move.

Milner confirmed. Good deal for Liverpool,backward step for milners.

Surely arsenal was a better option

He'd never play at Arsenal.

He'll start every week at Liverpool but as much as I love the man, a midfield combo of Jimmy, Henderson and Joe Allen just looks so mundane and uninspiring when you compare them to all the other top 6 central midfields.

Do City have any English players now apart from Hart?

Apart from yoofs I don't think so.

Was wondering how they would be getting past the home grown rule and whether they'd have the squad cut for CL again but seems people like Clichy get classed as "homegrown."

Pains me to say it but this is a brilliant signing for Liverpool, if they play him central with Henderson. Coutinho roaming in front.

They're stacking it all on Coutinho though .What happens if he breaks his leg in September? They'd have to go back to jokers like Markovic then. Lallana has been a big flop aswell, hasn't stepped it up at all since his move which has gone under the radar amongst all the abuse at their expensive foreign signings.

Milner alone won't transform them into a top 4 club though and I'd be surprised if they meet the release clause Benteke has in his contract. If Sterling goes as well that makes them considerably weaker. 

Milner alone won't transform them into a top 4 club though and I'd be surprised if they meet the release clause Benteke has in his contract. If Sterling goes as well that makes them considerably weaker. 

He's a great Gerrard replacement though. Much better player than the Gerrard of the last few seasons, and I guess he'll play in central midfield... and we all know only too well how good he can be there.

Â