Rino8

Lampards last prem game tommorow, won the lot broke goal scoring records from midfield, barely any mention anywhere

Well his was last year when he left Chelsea, so this loan is not the same. It'll be the same when Steeeeevie G gets loaned back to Liverpool.
His last prem game is sunday

Lampards last prem game tommorow, won the lot broke goal scoring records from midfield, barely any mention anywhere

Well his was last year when he left Chelsea, so this loan is not the same. It'll be the same when Steeeeevie G gets loaned back to Liverpool.

His last prem game is sunday

You misunderstood my post. What I was saying was that Lampard's out-pouring from Sky, his 'mention' was last season when he was leaving Chelsea in the same way that Gerrard's is this season. Gerrard won't get the same outpouring when he comes back on loan and leaves after that in the same way that Lampard isn't getting any.

• Like 1

So ive been gathering some Liverpool fans thought's on Sterling

Most seem to think he's "Overrated" "Average" e.t.c yet they value him at 40 - 50 million

Deluded Liverpool Fan logic at its best

To be fair, I don't remember Lampard leaving Chelsea getting half as much fawning as Gerrard leaving Liverpool has. Maybe it's purely because Gerrard's been at Liverpool his entire career?

Â