Rino8

I think he'll do really well there to be honest. Him and Henderson could be a decent midfield pair, with Coutinho playing in front of them. 

I think he will be a decent signing and will do a job but he isnt this superstar people make him out to be. As mentioned by others its a very workmanlike midfield and put 2 players on Coutinho and you have Liverpool stopped already

He's definitely overrated by Villa fans he had that one amazing season and for the rest of his career he's been pretty average, I'd actually be surprised if he's a first choice at Liverpool, especially as central midfielder.

He's definitely overrated by Villa fans he had that one amazing season and for the rest of his career he's been pretty average, I'd actually be surprised if he's a first choice at Liverpool, especially as central midfielder.

His one amazing season was the season he played in the middle.

Any time since he's looked close to that, it's been in the middle.

If Liverpool play him in the middle he'll shine. 

• Like 2

He's 29 now and has been playing since he was 17, of those 12 seasons, only one of them he's been played centrally. So I don't think Liverpool will be pinning any hopes on him being there new star man from that position. I think he'll just be used in the same way he was used at Man City.

Milner's overrated, I think he'll flop at Liverpool like Downing.

The media love Milner. I don't think he will flop but he's nowhere near the player Gerrard was in him pomp. Liverpool is his level at this stage of his career. He's not good enough for Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U. 

For me, Milner had the best individual season I've ever seen from a Villa player in 2009/10. As long as Rodgers sorts his shit out in terms of team set up, he'll be a cracking signing for them.

For me, Milner had the best individual season I've ever seen from a Villa player in 2009/10. As long as Rodgers sorts his shit out in terms of team set up, he'll be a cracking signing for them.

I think Young had at least two seasons which were as good if not better than Milner's but we all think differently. 

He'll be brilliant there if he's used right.  Remember Citeh allegedly offered him £165k a week to stay, so it's not like they thought he was a spent force.  They also used him in their biggest games.  No doubt the truth of his ability is somewhere between our almost God-like opinion of him and the faint praise he gets from people who compliment his workrate and effort (which implies he's short on ability).  I do think he's probably closer to our estimation though, because we've seen what he can do when he's used right.  It made him a regular in the England side, and it got him that move to Citeh where he far from disappeared amongst the foreigners.

• Like 2

Â