Rino8

Will say this here because the other thread was locked but I think Raheem Sterling is so overrated and really don't think he will ever be better than an average PL player.

agree he has talent but isnt going to be a top player, will be found out in about 2 seasons and reminds me of Wright Phillips in a lot of ways

Liverpool have possibly the most deluded, arrogant, overblown, self important fanbase in English Football.

Last won the League over 20 years ago, yet we are all supposed to believe they are a mighty power, and

of course they are never to blame for any misdemeanours, that happen on or off the pitch, (eg Suarez).

I still remember there 'fans' obnoxious behaviour from the FA Cup Semi at OT in 1996.

I just hope Stevie G stays there as long as possible, and drags them even further into the depths.

A lot of their support plastic or otherwise, appear to be in a state of deep denial as to how average they really are,

which of course makes it even funnier. It will be interesting to see what happens if they don't qualify for Europe,

as they seem still think they are competing with the likes of United, Barcelona, and Milan for players.

Just very glad we have got a good manager in Lambert, it will be interesting to see how long Rodgers gets !

Onwards and upwards.

ZENIT St Petersburg will pose Liverpool FC a massive bigotry test, admits manager Brendan Rogers.

hillbilly250.jpg

Special US consultant ‘Cleetus’ is working with the team

The two teams were drawn in the Lidl Champions League, and Liverpool face an uphill battle to prove themselves the more racist and homophobic team.

Rogers said: “I’ve got the lads watching old Bernard Manning tapes to work on their pin-eyed hatred and we’re travelling to a rural pub in Yorkshire tomorrow with a gay dance troupe from Namibia to study how the locals react.

“People have been bigging up this club’s intolerance and Zenit are a massive challenge as they’re so suspicious of outsiders they blew up their own airport to stop any strangers coming to town.

“We’re having to get a coach there. You cannot buy that level of commitment to being a small-minded moron. Unless you’re Chelsea, obviously.”

Zenit fans recently wrote to their board insisting they never sign black or gay players. Previous requests for things they don’t want at their ground have included ‘anyone who eats salad’ and ‘anyone who has been to an art gallery’.

Liverpool are hoping the racism of Suarez combined with the homophobia of Suso will be enough to see off Zenit but admit this might falter in the face of 65,000 drunk Russians armed with road flares.

Rogers said:”If all else fails we can get the lads to call everyone in the stands ‘Boris’ and offer them a bottle of vodka. Expensive and time-consuming but a really comprehensive stab at being a xenophobic arse.”

Here

To be fair he never said that.

Ok so he didn't say "were gonna finish second" but he did say

"Were 4 points off the top 4, but why stop there, were 11 points off 2nd. But with the form were in that could change quickly"

Â