Rino8

At least if we beat City and I have to watch Liverpool win the league, every Liverpool support I know will buy me a beer.

So they can sit you down and tell you about how they won 3,000 european cups, how everybody loves them, how they always back their manager (exception Hodgson), how they are the biggest and bestest in the world... and of course, how they are so happy the minnows Aston VIlla stayed up.

Feck that.

Oh don't get me wrong, I hope we crush Man City 5-0 then Liverpool lose another game where a Gerrard mistake directly costs them the title, maybe a red card and penalty or an own goal for Stevie Me.

But at least if they win I'll be drunk.

Now that we're safe I hope City tonk us in midweek.

Never. I want to see us do well in every game. 

• Like 3

Part of me thinks Liverpool will be very nervous tonight against Palace - who as we know are pretty resolute at the back currently.

It's not going to be a pretty game and I reckon it'll end up a draw 1-1 (with a spawny penalty awarded to Liverplop)

Edited by theboyangel

Part of me thinks Liverpool will be very nervous tonight against Palace - who as we know are pretty resolute at the back currently.

It's not going to be a pretty game and I reckon it'll end up a draw 1-1 (with a spawny penalty awarded to Liverplop)

I agree. I can see Palace getting something tonight. Pullis seems to be a very motivated and highly driven taskmaster - he'll expect 100% from

his team tonight even though they have nothing much to play for.

• Like 1

• PENALTY APPEAL

Crystal Palace 0-0 Liverpool

Posted at

7 mins

Oooh, Glen Johnson goes down in the Crystal Palace area close to Yannick Bolasie's wild hack at the ball but, luckily for the hosts, there was little contact in the end. Liverpool win a corner, however, and an unmarked Mamadou Sakho rises highest but plants his free header wide from 12 yards. Must. hit. the. target. Mamadou.

Didn't take long for the "going down easily"  to start by the sounds of it 

Â