Rino8

I've said to many Liverpool fans, this will be their best chance for many a year. Next year Chelsea will be stronger, City and United will improve and Liverpool will have many more games to play...and get more injuries.

One replied, I think we will win it next year too.

Yeah I was thinking about this earlier. Gerrard gifted Drogba a goal at Anfield against Chelsea at the end of the 09/2010 season. That would have meant Manchester United beating Liverpool's 18 title wins but Chelsea won and so Man United didn't get the 19th league win. (They eventually beat it anyway). Now he does this mistake, there must be a karmic link.

Edited by Voinjama
  • Like 1

I can see city drawing at everton, just can't see them winning there. Liverpool will draw at palace, with chelsea beating norwich then cardiff to win the league. Chelsea are 16/1 to win the league. Get your money on them.

He didn't look like he struggled against Man City but they did go to Anfield and play unlike Chelsea who just parked the bus.

Chelsea won, and man city lost.

Going to anfield and trying to play football is stupid.

• Like 2

We didn't park the bus and we got a result there.

we'd probably have won if we COULD park the bus.

I just hate this attitude that is around these days where people seem to think you should try to play nice football even if it means you would lose games that you'd otherwise win.

Its absolute nonsense.

• Like 3

We didn't park the bus and we got a result there.

we'd probably have won if we COULD park the bus.

I just hate this attitude that is around these days where people seem to think you should try to play nice football even if it means you would lose games that you'd otherwise win.

Its absolute nonsense.

It's typically just sour grapes from people wanted the other result.

• Like 2

Â