Speculation: Steven Fletcher (Wolves)

KjParton

I would suspect any move is being held up because Sunderland or Villa will just sit and wait for him to request a move, so they can then go and negotiate with Wolves knowing that everyone wants the deal to be done, and probably save a few million in the process.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how good van Wolfswinkel is. I want someone called van Wolfswinkel playing for Villa. Please sign van Wolfswinkel.

van Wolfswinkel.

I don't care how good van Wolfswinkel is. I want someone called van Wolfswinkel playing for Villa. Please sign van Wolfswinkel.

van Wolfswinkel.

Do you reakon if we say it enough times and tweet and facebook the official club profiles then they will sign him? ;)

I agree with BOF. Van Wolfswinkel. What's not to like?

It's got a Van

It's got a Wolf

It's got a winkel

One Ricky Van Wolfswinkel, there's only one Ricky Van Wolfswinkel.

Do you reakon if we say it enough times and tweet and facebook the official club profiles then they will sign him?
I'm banking on it, yes :)

van Wolfswinkel

van Wolfswinkel.

Do you reakon if we say it enough times and tweet and facebook the official club profiles then they will sign him? ;)

The legend claims that Van Wolfswinkel is summoned by anyone who looks into a mirror and chants his name five times

The legend claims that Van Wolfswinkel is summoned by anyone who looks into a mirror and chants his name five times

Oh no I'm not doing that again. I still have the ghost of Michael Hutchence in my box room.

i would much rather we gamble 6-8 mil on an overseas striker, been a long time since we signed Angel so bought time we risked the international striker market.

let MON pay Fletcher 80k a week.

Angel probably put us off going back into that market.

i would much rather we gamble 6-8 mil on an overseas striker, been a long time since we signed Angel so bought time we risked the international striker market.

Oi! explain yourself - and it best not be a pop at the Juan and only!

Oi! explain yourself - and it best not be a pop at the Juan and only!

The complexities of that deal due to 3rd party ownership was huge. I seem to remember we did the transaction through the FA so nothing could come back on us.

A return of 44 goals in 173 games 1 goal ever 4 games) is not good for a £9.5m striker now and certainly not bought 10 years ago.

I wonder if he wasn't South American if he would be so revered.

Â