Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Agreed he can look shaky, but more often than not he looks completely and utterly assured and composed. Vlaar, Clark and Okore competing for the two CB positions is a good situation to be in.

Edited by KJT123
  • Like 1

Agreed he can look shaky, but more often than not he looks completely and utterly assured and composed. Vlaar, Clark and Okore competing for the two CB positions is a good situation to be in.

... with Baker and Senderos waiting in the wings...

He's played very well in the last few games, but it's hard to shake the feeling that another period of injury is always just around the corner.

He's played very well in the last few games, but it's hard to shake the feeling that another period of injury is always just around the corner.

Ultimately that is what will stop him from getting that big move. I think he'll stay for 2 more years and then either retire or head back to Feyenoord.

Well, I do sort of hope he stays now, but won't be unduly concerned if he doesn't.  He's just got to stay fit for three more games now, two if results go our way this weekend.

Having a personal disaster today. Might be staying as who's going to want him with this sort of performance? Forget Man United Ron, you ain't making Salford United on this performance.

Disgraceful, has had a shit season, he has cost us several goals and is always a liability, should never play for us again. I remember some putting him in the Mellberg, Laursen, McGrath category, well, he's not even as good as Richard Dunne and Collins were for us, **** useless.

• Like 2

Â