Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

This is why I much prefer Okore/Clark. Vlaar is completely average and has single handedly cost us a point.

Can't wait for him to go at the end of the season. 

Heard he was poor for the equaliser as well, might have cost us 3 points.

The only reason why he shone at the World Cup was that his opponents like Messi were terribly off form during that period.

I'm not happy with him either but dont talk utter nonsense like that.

Maybe you can tell me then whether Messi actually lit the world cup or was he distinctively average. 

There was a reason why there was an outcry over him winning the best player of the tournament.

Get attuned with events and your facts right before you dis something off as utter nonsense. 

Jesus Christ you are all some fickle fans.

Yes I am mad that he had a screw up that cost us a point, but damn. Vlaar-Clark seemed solid for the match minus one inch perfect cross. 

Left his man wide open for the first and obviously messed up for the second, as well as getting a red card. I like Vlaar, I really do and have always been a fan of him since he arrived, but he doesn't want to be here and he played a very big part in us conceding not one but two goals today and in turn we leave with 0 points.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 2

Ball watching for the first goal not even close to his man.

Some here thinking he was "otherwise rock solid" need to get a shrink for STM loss for I remember this too.

He was just pointing at Diouf and then proceeding to mark space instead of taking responsibility and picking the man up. Not the first time he has been found wanting aerially.

Today's loss largely down to him being very poor defensively for me.

Yes I am mad that he had a screw up that cost us a point, but damn. Vlaar-Clark seemed solid for the match minus one inch perfect cross.

With all due respect, this is bollocks.

It's hardly like his detractors have just come out the blue he's always had them and it's hardly surprising that after just costing us a game there is a vocal negative outpour. I for one wouldn't play/start him again; nothing special, not even going to be here next season and Okore and Clark partnership looks fine to me and is the future.

• Like 1

I still rate him...he was a moron today. 

The only reason why he shone at the World Cup was that his opponents like Messi were terribly off form during that period.

I'm not happy with him either but dont talk utter nonsense like that.

Maybe you can tell me then whether Messi actually lit the world cup or was he distinctively average. 

There was a reason why there was an outcry over him winning the best player of the tournament.

Get attuned with events and your facts right before you dis something off as utter nonsense. 

Right so Vlaar shone at the World Cup in 7 matches because Messi was "average" and that is relevant because they played each other in one game?

Faultless logic there, congratulations. You really know your football.

• Like 1

Â