Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Mysterman is saying that Ireland has refused to move abroad to an interested club.

That's his right I suppose. You can't force someone to leave the country.

Quite true, we have no idea which country is being mooted here.

As mentioned in the Transfer Thread, MM also says we're after a midfielder this window.

Mysterman is saying that Ireland has refused to move abroad to an interested club.

That's his right I suppose. You can't force someone to leave the country.

Although quite a few Tory MPs would like to change that. 

One of the worst signings this club has ever made. Atrocious attitude.

Is his attitude that bad though? So because he doesn't want to move abroad it's suddenly attrocious? Whilst I hate it I don't blame him for wanting to see out his contract. Why not? It's a job afterall.

When he's been given a chance he's always tried to impress, he just hasn't been very good or effective though.

Don't get me wrong, I want him gone just as much as the next person. But when the manager decides to completely isolate him from the team and senior players, he's probably just thinking "**** you then"... and I don't blame him for feeling that way. At the end of the day, we gave him a contract, he's entitled to stay untill it's over. 

Edited by PieFacE

Is his attitude that bad though? So because he doesn't want to move abroad it's suddenly attrocious? Whilst I hate it I don't blame him for wanting to see out his contract. Why not? It's a job afterall.

Don't get me wrong, I want him gone just as much as the next person. But when the manager decides to completely isolate him from the team and senior players, he's probably just thinking "**** you then"... and I don't blame for feeling that way. At the end of the day, we gave him a contract, he's entitled to stay untill it's over.

Yes, I recon he'd be in no mood to do Lambert or the club any favours at this point. He will squeeze every last penny out of the club then look for another contract somewhere else.

When he's been given a chance he's always tried to impress, he just hasn't been very good or effective though.

Don't get me wrong, I want him gone just as much as the next person. But when the manager decides to completely isolate him from the team and senior players, he's probably just thinking "**** you then"... and I don't blame him for feeling that way. At the end of the day, we gave him a contract, he's entitled to stay untill it's over. 

He does not always give his best and try to impress. In fact in some games he looks like he does not want to play for Villa. He is extremely lazy. The Bradford and Wigan games last season are examples

Edited by Voinjama

Don't get me wrong, I want him gone just as much as the next person. But when the manager decides to completely isolate him from the team and senior players, he's probably just thinking "**** you then"... and I don't blame for feeling that way. At the end of the day, we gave him a contract, he's entitled to stay untill it's over.

Yes, I recon he'd be in no mood to do Lambert or the club any favours at this point. He will squeeze every last penny out of the club then look for another contract somewhere else.

The point is though he is entitled to do that. The contract was signed & everybody agreed to it.

Well, apart from the manager that is as we didn't actually have an official one at the time.

Ireland was signed in Limbo & surprise surprise all parties now find themselves in limbo too.

Not a good days business that one.

Impress who, I have not seen him put in one performance where I thought just wow, what a player. It's not about moving abroad, its about actually wanting to play. He does not give one shit about being in the bomb squad, he is happy to see it out and that is all you need to know about him. He will cry when he leaves, that he was treated bad. Think of the fans who have paid to watch some of his performances. The one against Bradford where he is paid more in one week than their whole team were, says it all. As for the isolation, if the player couldn't give a shit about AVFC, why shouldn't the manager isolate him. Something to note, Lambert stated to fans at a forum, it should be a priviledge for players to put on the Claret and Blue Shirt not just a job, he said some players could not care about the results, I'd class Ireland in that bracket.

In all my time supporting the club, I have never wanted a player out the door as much as Ireland. Waste of time and money. I wish the word removed would just **** OFF.

can think of worst players getting big money from us. Ireland offered more than Beye and arguably HEskey

Â