Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Ireland was one of our better players last autumn and he was a good link between our attack and midfield but then he seemed to lost his way completely. I wonder what happened but that's not the first time he's done that.

Also won player of the season here,something Heskey would never even got close to.

dont think Heskey even got close to a Man of the Match award

Here you go

dont even remember that game if honest :o. interesting Bannan was 3rd best player

Blackpool want Ireland and Hutton? For a small fraction of their wages mind. And it's probably rubbish.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/football-league/31269-blackpool-news-ince-looks-to-ireland.php

They already have Delf on loan and wasn't there another rumour about Bannan going there?

That's the whole bloody bomb squad shifted in one! And we'll get a good price for Tom Ince in return right?

Edit: That was Bannan to Holloway's Palace, got me thinking it was Blackpool.

Edited by fightoffyour

Blackpool want Ireland and Hutton? For a small fraction of their wages mind. And it's probably rubbish.

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/football-league/31269-blackpool-news-ince-looks-to-ireland.php

They already have Delf on loan and wasn't there another rumour about Bannan going there?

That's the whole bloody bomb squad shifted in one! And we'll get a good price for Tom Ince in return right?

Hmmm, so Blackpool would only pay 7.5k towards Ireland's 72k/week wages and 5k towards Hutton's 45k/week wages. This would leave us paying over 100k/week for 2 players to play for another club. I hope that's not the only option. Or they knock a couple of million off the Ince asking price.

Hmmm, so Blackpool would only pay 7.5k towards Ireland's 72k/week wages and 5k towards Hutton's 45k/week wages. This would leave us paying over 100k/week for 2 players to play for another club. I hope that's not the only option. Or they knock a couple of million off the Ince asking price.

That would be a good proposition we offer them Hutton & Ireland on part wages and they knock a few million off the asking price for Ince 

Mental how Sessengnon almost instantly got his move to the UAE sorted with a reported £5m fee involved, but one of Man Citeh's best prospects a few years back can't even be shipped off for free.

I'd have thought an Arabic or American team would've snapped him up really quick, unless he isn't open to moving abroad.

Mental how Sessengnon almost instantly got his move to the UAE sorted with a reported £5m fee involved, but one of Man Citeh's best prospects a few years back can't even be shipped off for free.

I'd have thought an Arabic or American team would've snapped him up really quick, unless he isn't open to moving abroad.

Apparently we had move lined up for Ireland but he wouldn't move abroad. Sessegnon played last season well and is probably on lower salaries, Ireland didn't play last season well and is on huge wages.

Apparently we had move lined up for Ireland but he wouldn't move abroad. Sessegnon played last season well and is probably on lower salaries, Ireland didn't play last season well and is on huge wages.

Ireland got player of the season for us 11/12 and we couldn't even sell him last Summer.

Ireland got player of the season for us 11/12 and we couldn't even sell him last Summer.

He didn't get that because he was very good that season though, he got it because his attacking "mentality and flair" (used loosely) stuck out like a sore thumb in McLeish's tactics, Sessengnon was actually good for Sunderland last season.

On FM, I always manage to offload him to Newcastle for 1 or 2 million. Putting aside the fact it's a computer game.. I reckon Kinnear and Pardew should have him.

Kinnear can pronounce his name, Pardew had him on loan before, also, Newcastle seem to be able to pay higher wages, so we won't need to make up much of his wages for them.

Paul! Send a fax to Kinnear that reads: 'Sorry that plonker Darren didn't want to sign for you. Stevie Ireland is available and he's looking fitter than ever...'

On FM, I always manage to offload him to Newcastle for 1 or 2 million. Putting aside the fact it's a computer game.. I reckon Kinnear and Pardew should have him.

Kinnear can pronounce his name, Pardew had him on loan before, also, Newcastle seem to be able to pay higher wages, so we won't need to make up much of his wages for them.

Paul! Send a fax to Kinnear that reads: 'Sorry that plonker Darren didn't want to sign for you. Stevie Ireland is available and he's looking fitter than ever...'

It's always the likes of Espanyol & Sociedad that come in for him on my saves. I'm always amazed they can pay his wages. He usually never does anything there, either.

Ps

He Is the best 7 a side player in the world.

Edited by av1

Balatently him an maybe moreso his agent are happy for him to sit on the bench for another season for his 60k a week wages. Believe me its not all about the player, although I do think his a lazy f***, his agent wouldn't want a move for less salary...

Ireland doesn't play for his home country, so he doesn't give a rats ass about whether or not he plays. He's got no pride in his profession, most other footballers would move on and at least have a couple of more good years. A player like Riise comes to mind, he had something like 70k at Liverpool - but moved on to Roma to make sure he plays in the national side. I'm pretty dissapointed in Irelands integrity tbh.

Stephen Ireland is the epitome of what is wrong with the world today.

~3.5 million sterling per year is being handed to this utter waste of space.

There are people working 50 times harder in third world countries earning 350 US dollars per year.

Clubs should be learning from this and be offering at least 50% of the salaries bases on appearances & performances.

• Like 1

Stephen Ireland is the epitome of what is wrong with the world today.

~3.5 million sterling per year is being handed to this utter waste of space.

There are people working 50 times harder in third world countries earning 350 US dollars per year.

Clubs should be learning from this and be offering at least 50% of the salaries bases on appearances & performances.

Waiting for the players to accept those terms....

Â