Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Stephen Ireland is the epitome of what is wrong with the world today.

~3.5 million sterling per year is being handed to this utter waste of space.

There are people working 50 times harder in third world countries earning 350 US dollars per year.

Clubs should be learning from this and be offering at least 50% of the salaries bases on appearances & performances.

Waiting for the players to accept those terms....

I wouldn't bet on it as Gordon Taylor would probably say....

Please go Stephen, you aren't wanted here, no-one likes you, please, just **** off.

Yep. we're not fickle, we just don't like you. You word removed. As has been said, he has no pride, doesn't want to play and his career will effectively end here.

One possible outcome I cherish the thought of, though. He is one thick ****, like really, really dumb. He probably thinks he won't need to worry about money ever again, that the rest of his life will be one of cosseted luxury because that is how it is now. Because he has a regular income. When that dries up I wonder how it will work out? It strikes me he'll haemorrage money keeping up his lifestyle, get ripped off by advisors, friends and other leeches then suddenly discover, like many get-rich-quick rich idiots before him, that it's all gone.

In 15 years from now he might be a toothless derelict, wearing his Villa shirt, offering blowjobs for cheap cider and half eaten sandwiches at the back of Aston Hall on matchdays.

Edited by privateer
  • Like 1

Can't we put him to work in the club shop at least?

Janitor?

It really is a disgrace that players can pick up £30+ grand a week for sitting on their arse. I mean, just think about it. That is more than a years salary for a lot of people, given to a footballer after a week. A WEEK. What the **** has the world come to when money can be pissed away like that.

Can't we put him to work in the club shop at least?

Janitor?

It really is a disgrace that players can pick up £30+ grand a week for sitting on their arse. I mean, just think about it. That is more than a years salary for a lot of people, given to a footballer after a week. A WEEK. What the **** has the world come to when money can be pissed away like that.

Pushing the shish-kebab cart at stadium?

In 15 years from now he might be a toothless derelict, wearing his Villa shirt, offering blowjobs for cheap cider and half eaten sandwiches at the back of Aston Hall on matchdays.

I read that and thought that just has to be Privateer posting pure gold like that.

Keep up the good work chap.

Anyone who bumps this thread without some solid transfer news, should be given 40 lashes.

People are making it out like it's his choice to not play and collect his paycheck. Lambert just doesn't fancy him, just like Bannan and Hutton and even Darren Bent. When he did play he always put in 100% and denying that is nothing short of revisionism and delusion. His wages are way too high and is not in the manager's plans it's as simple as that.

• Like 2

Â