Stephen Ireland

omariqy

I will be **** livid if he refinds anything even slightly resembling good form for them. It just kinda seems unlikely though, doesn't it.

I think there's slight chance of that, if anyone Hughes should be able to get him playing well.

I will be **** livid if he refinds anything even slightly resembling good form for them. It just kinda seems unlikely though, doesn't it.

I think there's slight chance of that, if anyone Hughes should be able to get him playing well.

No ... no I've just checked again and Robinho is definitely not in the Stoke squad :D

• Like 1

One glance at this thread by any interested parties and we are done for!

Good point.

Great player, Ireland.....

No he isn't, one swallow does not make a girlfriend, he's been awful for all but one year of his career.

I can't even join in.

Edited by Oaks

Today is getting better!

I would expect Stoke to pay at least £40k per week for the moron, if there is no loan fee.

Bannan on the way (for good); Ireland on the way (for good); Given likely to be on his way for a year.

Even allowing for us paying some of their wages - this has to shift at least £5m off our wage bill this year.

Please please please be true.... insert comedy gif of a well known tv/film character begging. ( im on my phone!)

If a loan is agreed thats it and i think Stoke can plump up for most of the wages. We may need to cover about 20% of it but as good as we'll get!

Â