Stephen Ireland

omariqy

People are making it out like it's his choice to not play and collect his paycheck. Lambert just doesn't fancy him, just like Bannan and Hutton and even Darren Bent. When he did play he always put in 100% and denying that is nothing short of revisionism and delusion. His wages are way too high and is not in the manager's plans it's as simple as that.

Nothing to do with 'not fancying him'....that would imply that actually he's a good player but lambert has a personal issue with him - this could not be farther from the truth.

He was given chances under lambo, the fact is that he's a genuine liability as he performs at around what? 60% effort if that?

He is a head case with issues ranging way beyond football, I genuinely believe he will retire in the next 2-3 years max as I do not believe that he has any interest in being a professional footballer any longer, you could argue that if he had an ounce of decency he would quit now and stop taking money for nothing but its hard to blame him cos not sure any of us would do the same....

Hopefully this has got legs and the waster goes. I don't expect they will pay all his wages but if it comes off I'd be interested in knowing what the terms are. Obviously we want the arsehole gone but if they are not stumping up a loan fee and/or his wages there seems little point but I'm fairly confident we won't do anything that dumb. Shit, why pay the word removed to play for someone else? There will surely be a good benefit in it for us. 

Please not a loan deal!

He will be back with us before the end of the week!

Loans between premier league clubs have to be until the end of the season by which time he will be a free agent and gone for good.

Thanks guys!

(It was a joke)

Â