General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

Wedge, in literally the last post before yours the General says:

5. We continue to try to get as much allocation as possible. We are not turning tickets away.

So it does, I apologise, I must be as blind as Mark Halsey!

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BCV, ever thought of ringing the ticket office to ask your seemingly endless list of questions about tickets? I'm sure they'd have most of the answers.

I don't trust a word that comes out of the ticket office. When i email ticketsales@avfc.co.uk i don't get a reply either

What is wrong with the phone?

Every time I've had anything to ask about tickets the ticket office have been excellent. When there was the issue with the season cards on there first run out, they worked well with us and other websites to ensure as many of the FAQs were seen by as many customers as possible.

I've dealt with many ticket offices, sporting and otherwise and have to say that ours was always good but now it is simply one of, if not THE best.

5. We continue to try to get as much allocation as possible. We are not turning tickets away.

Erm we were entitled to 2500 tickets, we took 1600, that to me is turning away 900 tickets

Erm we were entitled to 2500 tickets, we took 1600, that to me is turning away 900 tickets

Yeah thats what i was thinking, and we will surely sell the extra 900 if we took them, anyone know who the head of consumer sales is?

Yeah thats what i was thinking, and we will surely sell the extra 900 if we took them, anyone know who the head of consumer sales is?

Nicola Keye i think. Don't email though, i've emailed about five times in the past when i haven't been able to call and i've recieved a reply once

Nicola Keye i think. Don't email though, i've emailed about five times in the past when i haven't been able to call and i've recieved a reply once

And how do you reckon i could get straight thorugh to her?

General, RE: Ticket office

Phoned up yesterday and booked some tickets, very pleased with the service. Just one quick suggestion, when on hold a message comes on saying something along the lines of "your call is in a queue". Would it be possible to have the message say what position you are in the queue? I figure it'd be a good way of letting people know roughly how long they'll be waiting.

Sorry to hear about your dad, I've been through it myself and it's rotten. All the best mate, couldn't be happier with the way things are going at the Villa at the moment.

General Krulak here:

1. I am on the way to UK this evening...my first stop will be at Nicky Keye's office and I will raise the issues noted above. Again, they will do all in their power to serve the fans properly. Re. Hull, if we need more tickets, we will get them.

General Krulak here:

1. I am on the way to UK this evening...my first stop will be at Nicky Keye's office and I will raise the issues noted above. Again, they will do all in their power to serve the fans properly. Re. Hull, if we need more tickets, we will get them.

Thank you Sir

General Krulak here:

2. I just got back from California and seeing my father. He is slowly going down hill but truly appreciated (as I do) all the kind wishes from the Villa Family..

sorry to hear that general... puts things into perspective...

give him our best...

General Krulak here:

2. I just got back from California and seeing my father. He is slowly going down hill but truly appreciated (as I do) all the kind wishes from the Villa Family..

give him our best...

Seconded general, pass on my regards

General,

Was over from the US for the Fulham game and got taken care of amazingly well by Katrina Adamson. Please pass on to whomever it may concern that she was top class and thank you.

Dont know if you missed my question here, just thought id post it again, safe trip.

General,

Do Villa have any connection with youth soccer clubs in America?

Chelsea are involved with CASL (NC)

AS Monaco are inolved with Chicago Magic (IL)

And Manchester United have now affiliated with the biggest club in the Country, the Dallas Texans (TX)

If not, are there any plans to affiliate ourselves with any youth clubs to develop the best American talent for Villa?

Cheers

Dom

General Krulak here:

give him our best...

Absolutely puts things into perspective. Me and my family send our best wishes to you and your father, General.

General Krulak here:

First stop should really be passport control, General. They don't like it when you try to avoid it ;)

General,

Just wanted to thank the club for the calender that dropped through my letterbox this morning. It was a really nice surprise and my girlfriend took great delight in my schoolboyish excitement at discovering each page! Another reason (to add to the pile) to love the Villa!

Thanks again.

General, I hope you will be able to make it to the Lions Clubs Xmas bash tomorrow night. I, for one, would like to buy you a large Jack Daniels (failing that you could always buy me one :winkold: )

One a personal note my thoughts are very much with you and your father. Next week is my Moms anniversary. I know how you must be feeling

General, please address the on-line match coverage for those of us on another continent. I spent the entire match looking for a live feed. I would gladly pay an increased fee for AVTV if it could include the matches. Please. No video. Only stats. With all respect, Jack Woodward has the ability to talk for 90 minutes and mention the match action only a few times. It's half-time vs Bolton and I am so frustrated it's a struggle to keep this message respectful. Please. Give us video feed of the matches. Even if it's a delay. I'll gladly pay any reasonable increase in the fee for AVTV