General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. Word will be out soon re. Martin's knee....he is seeing the Doctor today for another evaluation.

cheers for the update general. a merry xmas to you and randy and your families and all players and staff at villa :thumb: keep up the great work.

Happy Christmas to you and all the staff at Villa General, being 3rd in the league and everyone talking about us possibly winning the league is the best christmas present i could have ever dreamed of and it's all thanks to Randy, MON & yourself.

i know this seems a bit petty but i thought the latest free wallpaper on avfc.co.uk was great, as all the other ones have been! all these little touchs really make me feel valued as a fan, thankyou for putting in that extra effort for the fans!

Hey General,

Is there any way we can get a full update from you? If you can that is. Just in regarding the injuries.

RE: Bouma, Carew, Laursen and the knock to Cuellar as well.

Hope you have a good Christmas! and thanks for all the posts this year.. its been a pleasure to read and it is greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas to you and yours General, and to Randy and his family, and everyone associated with this fantastic club.

People say xmas is a time to say what they're feeling,etc, so excuse me for being a wee bit sentimental but thank you! Thank you to everyone at the club who have made me love the Villa even more than I thought was ever possible, believe me!!

General Krulak here:

1. Injury report. Obviously to produce such a report on an open web site might not fit in the Manager's way of conducting business. I am not sure it would be good for the Club to announce to the world a complete report on our injured players. I think what is important to note is that we have a splendid recovery facility at Bodymoor Heath...perhaps the best in the Premiership...and we have a great physio staff and access to superb Doctors. Our lads will be fit as quickly as possible....but, at the same time, we would not want to send them out to do battle until their wounds are healed.

Hi General,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish yourself, your family and everyone connected with Aston Villa Football Club a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

General I am sure that a trophy will be ours this season! Remember I told you that this is the season we have to win something if we are continue our impeccable record of winning a trophy every decade since our establishment? Well I stand by my prediction that we will win something this season. Whether it be Fa Cup, UEFA Cup or the Premier League, I am sure that we will win a major trophy this season!!!

General, would you be so daring as to predict which trophy you think we have the best chance of winning? My choice is the league and I know that will draw a lot of laughs from die-hard Villa fans but you just never know in this game and with the top teams all struggling to score goals, I believe that we can win it as much as any of those teams.

Come on you Lions!!!!

Hello, General

I was wondering if you are willing to foward the following image to Randy or the appropriate person.

oneill2obama93.jpg

I'm hoping it has potential and I'd like to see it used within the Villa merchandise. Or wherever is best for it.

I thought it would be a relevant message as we should believe that Villa can win the title (or break the top four).

Come on Villa! And Merry Christmas General! Merry Christmas to Randy and the rest of the Villa boys!

Hey General,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

An American Villan here, I wanted to ask you a few questions regarding a trip I am planning out to Villa Park in February 2009. I have found cheap plane tickets from South Dakota, to Brum for $585, I'd like to buy them ASAP but I want to make sure I will get tickets to the following matches:

On February 19th, according to the Official Site, the match against CSKA Moscow that kicks off at 1945.

and on February 21st, against Chelsea with a 1245 kick off.

Is there any possible way I could reserve these two matches? Or buy them now? Also, are these dates confirmed?

Also, I've been to Villa Park last year, two home matches against Arsenal and Liverpool. My booking history on the website does not show this.

And lastly, is there anyway you could arrange a meeting for me with Martin and the team? ;)

Thanks in advance

Brendan Mahoney

(elbrendanmahoney@hotmail.com)