Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

ive been avoiding this thread not to ruin for me until I got up to date. me and my mate watched the five eps for this seaosn monday night this show is frigging sicker than sick. greatest TV ever.

few thoughts

the video confession was absolutely fantastic did not see that coming at all. ricin i think will be for walt and jessie to share to end the roller coaster while the money will be left for skylar and the rest of the family.

what i would like to see happen is walt goes crazy taking everyone out,  even his idiot wife skylar (most annoying charchter next to hanks wife)first the nazis, followed by lydia then hanks wife, skylar and his boy then he is about to leave with the cash and then gets a bullet to the head and then the shooter is revealed as Saul who takes off with the cash.

how sick a twist would that be?!

the last episode is 75 mins long i cannot friggin wait. a whole load of us are going round a mates and all bought heisenberg t shirts for the finale. it truely will be a epic night, am devastated its ending :(

what i would like to see happen is walt goes crazy taking everyone out,  even his idiot wife skylar (most annoying charchter next to hanks wife)first the nazis, followed by lydia then hanks wife, skylar and his boy then he is about to leave with the cash and then gets a bullet to the head and then the shooter is revealed as Saul who takes off with the cash.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

• Like 2

I'm not sure really, just one that is satsfying and gritty, keeping in line with the rest of the show. I can't see there being a happy ending for Walt and I think he'll die but Jesse will survive.

I think we've seen the last of Saul though, unfortunately for you :P

Well, he has a spin-off in the works so it won't be the last of him, but I don't think he'll show up in the finale of BB.

Edited by Ginko

From the PR department of AMC earlier this month:

AMC and Sony Pictures Television confirmed today that they have reached a licensing agreement for a spinoff of Vince Gilligan’s landmark AMC/SPT series Breaking Bad. As conceived, the new series is based on the show’s popular Saul Goodman character with the working title Better Call Saul. Plans call for Saul to be a one-hour prequel that will focus on the evolution of the popular Saul Goodman character before he ever became Walter White’s lawyer.

I'm not sure either to be honest, they're all being a bit vague about it. It's definitely being written though, Vince Gilligan mentioned it on the podcast he did for Nerdist (which is a really fun and interesting listen if you haven't heard it yet) and talks about how he's writing it with one of his writers on BB who he co-created the character with.

Edited by Ginko

maybe there will be one or two episodes  and see how popular it is before continuing?

i think there was a couple flaws in the BB last few episodes to be honest if someone can remind me how to do a spoiler as dont want to reveal for those who havent seen?

ive been avoiding this thread not to ruin for me until I got up to date. me and my mate watched the five eps for this seaosn monday night this show is frigging sicker than sick. greatest TV ever.

few thoughts

the video confession was absolutely fantastic did not see that coming at all. ricin i think will be for walt and jessie to share to end the roller coaster while the money will be left for skylar and the rest of the family.

the last episode is 75 mins long i cannot friggin wait. a whole load of us are going round a mates and all bought heisenberg t shirts for the finale. it truely will be a epic night, am devastated its ending :(

That would be sick min!

i think there was a couple flaws in the BB last few episodes to be honest if someone can remind me how to do a spoiler as dont want to reveal for those who havent seen?

Just type [ spoiler ] at the start of the text you want to put inside a spoiler box, but without the spaces between the brackets and the word spoiler, and then [ /spoiler ] at the end, again without any spaces between the characters.

Â