Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

You know what your getting with Lowton every week (apart from that top draw volley!)

Consistent performer and to think he jumped up two leagues to play regularly in this league is pretty impressive in all honesty.

He whips in such a good ball as well. I wonder how many assists he has made? 

I've been really impressed with Lowton this season. He sounds as though he is an excellent professional as well and he comes across in his interviews as very mature for his age.

He reminds me of Mark Delaney only a lot better and hopefully he'll be with us for many seasons to come.

Just on a Sheffield United forum and found this about Lowton.

http://blog.squawka.com/2013/04/05/matt-lowton-scouting-aston-villas-interception-machine/201304056967'>Interceptions

And the post http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/matty-lowton-interception-machine-or-summat.29708/'>about him.

Edited by dodgyknees

Could watch that all day. Great to see how the fans just exploded!

Watching it on a live stream I nearly hit the ceiling - wish I had been there!

My first away day today and holy shit, it was immense. Lowton's goal and the fan reaction was the best feeling I've had since I started watching football 21 years ago (give or take). Utterly incredible.

• Like 4

I was at the Swansea game in September when Lowton scored and in the heat of the moment I called it goal of the season (which it obviously wasn't). I wasn't at Stoke today but from having seen it I really do believe that was goal of the season. What a hit.

I was actually talking about Lowton a half time funnily enough.

Over the last 3-4 weeks in particular I have begun to think he is looking like a really good premiership player. The first half against Liverpool i thought he was fantastic.

Was great again today, rarely gave the ball away and that goal... say no more, take a bow!

I was at the Swansea game in September when Lowton scored and in the heat of the moment I called it goal of the season (which it obviously wasn't). I wasn't at Stoke today but from having seen it I really do believe that was goal of the season. What a hit.

i've bene lucky enough to be standing exactly behind both! I think Matty Lowton loves me.

My first away day today and holy shit, it was immense. Lowton's goal and the fan reaction was the best feeling I've had since I started watching football 21 years ago (give or take). Utterly incredible.

Wow... what a first away game to go to. The fans today sounded amazing! Hope you had a good'n!

• Like 1

Â