Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

On my way home and can't wait to see this goal. It sounds incredible.

Lets hope Lowton will continue to improve so our defence isn't as utterly shit next year.

It was the best **** goal you'll ever see. **** SCREAMER.

On my way home and can't wait to see this goal. It sounds incredible.

Lets hope Lowton will continue to improve so our defence isn't as utterly shit next year.

It was the best **** goal you'll ever see. **** SCREAMER.

Haha

Everything I read is saying how incredible it is!! I can't wait.

The thing that makes it so special to me, is that its not just a goal scored when the team are 3 or 4 up and coasting. It was scored in the 87th minute, in a game we were drawing ( we should have been out of sight by then ) and against a fellow relegation rival. Massive goal in all respects

• Like 2

The thing that makes it so special to me, is that its not just a goal scored when the team are 3 or 4 up and coasting. It was scored in the 87th minute, in a game we were drawing ( we should have been out of sight by then ) and against a fellow relegation rival. Massive goal in all respects

So true. A goal at a time when it was absolutely needed to relieve so much pressure and continue the momentum.

What an absolutely amazing goal! Forgetting about the context it was probably still goal of the season, then add in the 87th minute of a relegation rival scrap that was at level pegging and it was just magical.

That will be talked about alongside Cahill's bicycle kick in the years to come.

I loved Lowton from the minute I've seen him in preseason. He's been incredibly consistent. The only downside is that he gets skinned a little too easily by wingers (and Jonathan **** Walters)...but if he keeps scoring out of this world-ers right after I have no complaints :D.

Played every minute fr us in the premier league after being in league one! Miles better than clogger Hutton for half the price and is probably worth twice as much as we paid for Hutton

Played every minute fr us in the premier league after being in league one! Miles better than clogger Hutton for half the price and is probably worth twice as much as we paid for Hutton

Miles better?

59 goals in 32 games would suggest he's not.

And what have we seen more of this season? His wonder goal or his awful defending that led to their equaliser?

Goal of the season no doubt but defenders are signed to defend.

theres no doubt it was a fantastic goal, hopefully itll be on soccer am next week, and he will only improve as he gets older

he doesnt need to bulk up a little, not as much as bennett mind, and as john just stated, defenders are paid to defend, help the keeper keep a clean sheet which we arent doing a lot of

Miles better?

59 goals in 32 games would suggest he's not.

And what have we seen more of this season? His wonder goal or his awful defending that led to their equaliser?

Goal of the season no doubt but defenders are signed to defend.

Yeah because Lowton is the sole reason why we conceded 59 goals and Hutton was the sole reason why we managed to concede less last year. C'mon man. 

It was an amazing goal and even better than the one against Swansea, which goes to show he has that in his game. He also did well for our first goal, which seems to have been overlooked due to his goal.

With regards to their equaliser; I actually think that his diving in was nowhere near as bad as Bennett's failure to acknowledge Kightly being behind him and just allowing him to stroll past and get his shot in. For me, Lowton brings far more to our team than Bennett does!

Â