General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

I wish people would listen it isnt true. The guy who tweeted it first was @fakerumours. A parody account. He was tweeting that PSG had bid £64m for Danny Graham.

That takes the piss.... Why would he wanna go and play in Paris?

My buddy has now told me we have had a bid accepted for 'someone'.... I still stand by my prediction of us bringing no one else in though. Freaking rumours.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fellow fans- Adam johnson is not coming to villa park. If he goes anywhere it will be to liverpool as part of an agger deal. We are not in the 13million player bracket at the moment.

I still think nzonzi will be available at around 2.5million near deadline day. Gotta be worth a punt

How do you know our transfer budget?

My fellow fans- Adam johnson is not coming to villa park. If he goes anywhere it will be to liverpool as part of an agger deal. We are not in the 13million player bracket at the moment.

I still think nzonzi will be available at around 2.5million near deadline day. Gotta be worth a punt

He doesn't...

I wish people would listen it isnt true. The guy who tweeted it first was @fakerumours. A parody account. He was tweeting that PSG had bid £64m for Danny Graham.

My buddy has now told me we have had a bid accepted for 'someone'.... I still stand by my prediction of us bringing no one else in though. Freaking rumours.

Any ideas on who? If its your mate then it should be an Ajax player no?

I wonder if it's Toby Alderwiereld. Another CB but could be a good option for our defence.

Yesterday he did say we were apparently snooping around an Ajax and a Man City player. he text me earlier saying "bid made for someone then, oooo who's it gonna be? Smiley face"

Naturally, I replied with "Your mum, what a Milf" (she is a milf for sure). Dont know where he is getting villa stuff from though as he is an Arsenal fan and knows a thing or two there but, Dunno. Can't really trust this shit can ya.

Edit: got the quote wrong sorry - didn't incorporate the 'someone' from my earlier post.

I wonder if it's Toby Alderwiereld. Another CB but could be a good option for our defence.

have watched him play a few times, looks an excellent defender but not sure Ajax would want to sell. He's got a big future ahead of him, could see it being a big fee needed to lure him too

He doesn't...

He's the most itk person there is. Oh and the only one we can trust.

Fellow villans is it me or it becoming very clear that we have some sort of money problems, Im not saying we should spend 20m+ on 1 player but our squad is no stronger than last year as people have said we are 2 injuries away from a disaster and let me tell you January will be along way if that happens. I find is quite disgusting that lerner and faulkner say we cant be in that position again after last years shamble, we need new recruits and of a decent quality, I thinkmlambert has been superb getting Vlaar for a low fee but comeone we are the mighty villans and our history is something to be proud of.

I think we need a new CB - someone top partner Vlaar

A DM -nothing needs to be said there because KEA isnt he is class going forward

A striker- someone to help bent and make the burden of scoring less.

RB and LB the youngsters are just not experienced enough

Fellow villans is it me or it becoming very clear that we have some sort of money problems

Was your clue last years accounts ? Or the year before ? Or the year before

They've all been X-rated, we are in debt (ok to Randy not a bank (yet)) to the tune of what is it £150m ?

We have major money problems id say