General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a wonderfully shit signing for Sunderland. Go on MON.

I expect Stephen Ward is happy with his new £60,000 a week contract though!

Brings a smile through our inactivity knowing that O'Neill is up to his usual tricks.

The wages to Turnover ratio has come right down its almost at 50 percent now . Club looking to break even this year operationally . Haven't got a clue what our budget is but like most of the clubs other than the usual suspects unlikely we are going to be doing anything like we did of the Bent magnitude.

Still see more high earners going out and replaced with hungrier something to prove types .

The Sunderland forums are going crazy about it. They need to get used to it. When we told them MON does make some shit signings, all they said was "you're just being bitter". HAHA

The wages to Turnover ratio has come right down its almost at 50 percent now . Club looking to break even this year operationally . Haven't got a clue what our budget is but like most of the clubs other than the usual suspects unlikely we are going to be doing anything like we did of the Bent magnitude.

Still see more high earners going out and replaced with hungrier something to prove types .

Excellent news about the wages. Hopefully we can replace Warnock and Hutton with better players on less as well.

My fellow fans- Adam johnson is not coming to villa park. If he goes anywhere it will be to liverpool as part of an agger deal. We are not in the 13million player bracket at the moment.

I still think nzonzi will be available at around 2.5million near deadline day. Gotta be worth a punt

How do you know our transfer budget?

He doesn't...

He's the most itk person there is. Oh and the only one we can trust.

I assume this is a joke?

So basically nothing new then.

MM - your alive!!! And well I hope?

Any substance in what I have heard or is it bull?

What you heard ? You might know more than me on transfers

A buddy of mine said we are 'snooping' around a player from Ajax and one from Man City, and then earlier he said a bid had been made for 'someone', which was brilliant info.

My fellow fans- Adam johnson is not coming to villa park. If he goes anywhere it will be to liverpool as part of an agger deal. We are not in the 13million player bracket at the moment.

I still think nzonzi will be available at around 2.5million near deadline day. Gotta be worth a punt

How do you know our transfer budget?

He doesn't...

He's the most itk person there is. Oh and the only one we can trust.

I assume this is a joke?

It is indeed.

A buddy of mine said we are 'snooping' around a player from Ajax and one from Man City, and then earlier he said a bid had been made for 'someone', which was brilliant info.

I asked about Gudetti and wasnt given straight answer other than Lambert isn't adverse going with what he has forward wise at the moment ! I honestly don't know anymore than what I have alluded to previously . At the moment the prices are high and its like the touts getting near to kick off time think there are a lot waiting for them to drop . You can argue its dangerous game but a lot in the same boat as us .

I asked about Gudetti and wasnt given straight answer other than Lambert isn't adverse going with what he has forward wise at the moment ! I honestly don't know anymore than what I have alluded to previously . At the moment the prices are high and its like the touts getting near to kick off time think there are a lot waiting for them to drop . You can argue its dangerous game but a lot in the same boat as us .

Cool, fair enough. I personally think we may well be done for the summer and Lambert may be prepared to go with what we have. I think we will be fine if we did that, I believe we can get between 10th-12th easily. What's your thoughts on the current squad? Do you think Lambert is looking to add or, not so much?

Cool, fair enough. I personally think we may well be done for the summer and Lambert may be prepared to go with what we have. I think we will be fine if we did that, I believe we can get between 10th-12th easily. What's your thoughts on the current squad? Do you think we Lambert is looking to add or, not so much?

I think mid table at best they think it will take another 2 windows to get us into a Europa position challenge .