General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Yeah wenger is good with the cash, but not so good with Winning recent trophies. Selling their best players will not get them anywhere.

Very good at making money is Wenger.

Arsene Wenger bought Anelka,Song,Toure,Nasri,Adebayor,Henry, Vieira,Petit,Overmars,RVP &Cesc for £42m. Sold them for £225m. genius or fool?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone on here even seen that Cresswell play before? Be honest! I know I haven't.

I've seen Cresswell play for Tranmere! But I don't remember seeing him play I.E he was not a standout player. It seems like Lambert may be trying to find gems from lower divisions for the sake of it.

We do NEED a left back though and whoever we get, I'll back them.

Tom Huddleston approached Villa yesterday wanted to come to us albeit on loan . Was told politely there was no interest from our side :!:

Good we don't want anymore spurs cast offs thanks

Yeah wenger is good with the cash, but not so good with Winning recent trophies. Selling their best players will not get them anywhere.

Very good at making money is Wenger.

Arsene Wenger bought Anelka,Song,Toure,Nasri,Adebayor,Henry, Vieira,Petit,Overmars,RVP &Cesc for £42m. Sold them for £225m. genius or fool?

Still No Silverware to show for After 2005.

Tom Huddleston approached Villa yesterday wanted to come to us albeit on loan . Was told politely there was no interest from our side :!:

MM as you can see we're almost all starting to get a bit worried now. Do you know if we are actually in for anyone or are we done for this window unless Dunne/Warnock/Hutton etc leave???

They are working on Deals and expect to complete transfers this window out and in . You might say no big surprise but until now I was dubious we would make signings because of the stupid prices being banded about for joe average players . :!:

No haven't got a clue other than one who I know is a consideration

INCOGNITO AVFC 3h

There are risks & costs in action,but the time for action is now.It's never too late to do something.Paul has a plan in place.

INCOGNITO AVFC 3h

All growth depends upon activity. There is no development without effort, and effort means work. Work is taking place. #avfc

INCOGNITO AVFC 3h

Success is connected with action.Successful individuals & businesses keep moving forward. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. #avfc

INCOGNITO AVFC 3h

Coming 2gether is the beginning; keeping 2gether is progress; working 2gether is success.If there's no struggle,there is no progress #avfc

Platitudes are the root of all evil.

It reminds me of the Sphinx in Mystery Men.

"He who questions training only trains himself at asking questions."

I can see why too with Huddlestone... Walker we had no option to buy and IF Huddlestone was decent in a Villa shirt then I can see another club like QPR giving him ridiculous wages at the end of the loan... And another reason if he's anything to go by Jenas who got crocked for the season then I can totally understand why were not interested, especially as he seems injury prone too. Is a centre mid even a priority?

They are working on Deals and expect to complete transfers this window out and in . You might say no big surprise but until now I was dubious we would make signings because of the stupid prices being banded about for joe average players . :!:

Thanks, makes sense.

INCOGNITO AVFC 3h

There are risks & costs in action,but the time for action is now.It's never too late to do something.Paul has a plan in place.

INCOGNITO AVFC 3h

All growth depends upon activity. There is no development without effort, and effort means work. Work is taking place. #avfc

INCOGNITO AVFC 3h

Success is connected with action.Successful individuals & businesses keep moving forward. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. #avfc

INCOGNITO AVFC 3h

Coming 2gether is the beginning; keeping 2gether is progress; working 2gether is success.If there's no struggle,there is no progress #avfc

Platitudes are the root of all evil.

It reminds me of the Sphinx in Mystery Men.

"He who questions training only trains himself at asking questions."

He who walks though airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok

Thanks, makes sense.

MM does the consideration play for a Championship/League One team by any chance?