General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturrige is going to arsenal in a straight swop for Walcott you've heard it here first ;-)

Day light robbery if true, by Wenger. Doubt it is though, as Theo is in the last year of his deal, so surely Chelsea would just sit that out.

So is Daniel Sturridge.

I'm putting what Gazton said about a striker, some murmuring about us after a Man City player, and our love of Feyenoord together and getting John Guidetti.

Would make sense on loan or permanent for both clubs, and would be a good move in my opinion.

Sturridge, Welbeck and Walcott all in their last year, could be a few shock moves around the league. We should have a serious look at Sturridge if he is available, v.talented boy, a fan of the club and whilst selfish he'd be v.useful as he can play up front of out wide if we needed him to, him and Bent could be pretty tasty.

Who said what about a possible striker purchase?

Sturridge would be pretty sexual if we brought him in to join a strike force of Bent, Gabby and Weimann. Delfouneso needs to get out on loan and really prove himself or be sold next season. I hope he can prove himself.

Cleverley will feature for United's first team this season so I don't think we need to 'worry' about him appearing for us :)

Cleverly was all set to be a key player for United last season prior to his injury, I expect him to be for them this season so I'd say there is zero chance of him going anywhere.

As for Gary Hooper I'd rather boil my eyes than see him in our colours, not even remotely close to being good enough.

Cleverley will feature for United's first team this season so I don't think we need to 'worry' about him appearing for us :)

:cheers:

He had like 3 good games, and everyone is labelling him like he is going to be the next scholes, I just don't buy it.. I would rather we get Josh McEachran.