General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guidettis squad number at Ci£y is 60

Is it Fair to say he's not in their plans

Well he's only 20, so I guess they figure he is one for the Future. We could get him on Loan I think though. WIth an option to buy for 10m, he's 6 ft 1 as well so would be a good target man, Bent/Guidetti partnership would Lethal..

I'm putting what Gazton said about a striker, some murmuring about us after a Man City player, and our love of Feyenoord together and getting John Guidetti.

Would make sense on loan or permanent for both clubs, and would be a good move in my opinion.

read this from Feb, seems Numan may have spotted El Ahmadi, Vlaar and Guidetti, i know it's only clubcall but wouldn't be suprised if Lambert is using Numan's reports

club call

Villa are tracking Manchester City striker John Guidetti, on loan at Feyenoord, and his team-mate Karim El Ahmadi.

Villa scout Arthur Numan was at the De Kuip Stadium earlier this month to see in-form Feyenoord draw 1-1 with RKC Waalwijk, according to VI.nl.

Guidetti, 19, is making big waves in Holland, having scored 18 goals in 16 Eredivisie starts for the Rotterdam club.

The young Swedsh striker was snapped up by City from Brommapojkarna after just a handful of first-team appearances, but has only started once - in a Carling Cup defeat to West Brom at the start of last season.

He was loaned to Burnley until the start of 2011, where he scored once in five Championship starts, but his development has gone well this season, leading Feyenoord fans to petition City to let him stay another year.

Guidetti, however, scored a penalty and was later sent off in the match which Numan was reported to have seen him play in last week.

El Ahmadi, 27, is a Moroccan-descent Dutch midfielder who has also been playing well in Holland recently and could become a target as his contract with the Rotterdam club expires in 2013.

agreed on guidetti, beeing swedish ive kept an eye on him every now and again. He deffinetly got some moves and alot of potential, in my eyes hes our second best player after Ibra.

And 6 mill doesnt seem like such a bad cost for him to be honest, and he will have played will KEA and Vlaar before which is always a good thing

just seen that LB george friend has signed for middlesbough. does that now mean that bennett will be on his way to villa

What's your logic?

We have already been linked with bennett and now Friend could be bennetts replacement. We shall see

Middlesbro' sign a player from Doncaster to replace someone who plays for Ipswich?

:?

Yeah, i've been bangin on about us signing him for a while now.

He's got loads of potential and ability, is really focused, works hard, is intelligent, and mentally strong.

I think he'll turn into a cracking player and he's guarantied to deliver some really special quotes and headlines.

Hope we go after him, been talk about Lazio and Fiorentina but nothing done as of yet