• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

question

is he a striker that can play centre mid and right wing

or

is he a centre mid that can play up front and right wing

or

is he a right winger that can play centre mid and up front

Ive wondered that myself, does anybody know if he is being deplyed in the same way as he was when playing at A.Z.?

Ive seen a bit of footage but cant really tell

Another player who needs to be moved on regardless of if we stay up or not

I believe so, but cant blame Lambert for hiim.

Anyone other than me think he has a shocking shot on him?  Times i have saw him line up a shot and shoot but there is more power in my big toe.

Started season brightly lot of hard work closing down but recently been awful.His passing and ball control have been woeful and coming on as sub he has added nothing.lIRC last time he started was Wigan and we was poor in that game too.

Don't see much of future for him at club

I like him just because he works hard and I'm not inclined to be too horrible about him for that reason. He is such a bad footballer though. He has no technical ability at all and he can't pass.

However I would keep hold of him for the Championship. I have a few mates who support Leeds and they all say that for the Championship strength comes way before ability. Apparently tappy tappy football doesn't work either. They say that the reason Swansea and Norwich have adapted so well is because their style scraped them through the Championship but they were well prepared for the PL.

But yeah, rubbish player but hard worker and I'd keep hold of him

I like him just because he works hard and I'm not inclined to be too horrible about him for that reason. He is such a bad footballer though. He has no technical ability at all and he can't pass.

However I would keep hold of him for the Championship. I have a few mates who support Leeds and they all say that for the Championship strength comes way before ability. Apparently tappy tappy football doesn't work either. They say that the reason Swansea and Norwich have adapted so well is because their style scraped them through the Championship but they were well prepared for the PL.

But yeah, rubbish player but hard worker and I'd keep hold of him

'He is such a bad footballer though. He has no technical ability at all and he can't pass.'      Na thats pretty horrible in fairness :)

Another player who needs to be moved on regardless of if we stay up or not

I believe so, but cant blame Lambert for hiim.

Anyone other than me think he has a shocking shot on him?  Times i have saw him line up a shot and shoot but there is more power in my big toe.

I'd say his shooting is one of two things he can't be criticised for (the other is his workrate)

Â