Brett Holman

ozvillafan

When he was playing at AZ Alkmaar I saw him a lot.

He has had some real increadible games, but after he went to Villa it looks like he lost it......

When he signed I was really thrilled to see him come, but now he's just another number on the wage-list.....

Started season brightly ? Or was it just a novelty seeing someone run about psychotically like theyd just downed 3 cans of Monster

Have you tried running after downing a monster? It is not easy. It is actually quite painful  :D

think if we are going to persist with Bennett we need to play Holman just in front of him to give him protection

Holman is not a wide player, sadly. His "best" position is just behind the strikers.

looks to have been kicked in the nuts for the last few games.... his value on the pitch is a tireless workrate, harassing and getting in the face of the opposition, and i just haven't seen that happen of late... there were a couple of games earlier in the season where i got that sense of urgency from the whole team, with holman leading from the front....

PL needs to find that confidence and instil it back in bretty - if he can get zoggy firing, lets hope he can do the same for holman...

we need every single player to be playing at the tops of their games (whatever that may be) between now and may for us to stand any chance

lets smash wet spam this weekend... UTV

• 3 weeks later...

KEA couldn't get near his reflection let alone another player anymore.

what a brilliant quote

as for holman, i still havnt figured him out yet, he runs and runs, but theres nothing at the end of it, wasnt tony daley like that?

When he was playing at AZ Alkmaar I saw him a lot.

He has had some real increadible games, but after he went to Villa it looks like he lost it......

When he signed I was really thrilled to see him come, but now he's just another number on the wage-list.....

It must be hard to get motivaed if the clubs sole ambition is to survive.

i thought he was either a forward or right winger?

Aussie footballer of the year aswell. So must have a lot more in his locker. Just think that our lack of  ambition effects players motivation, and that effects performance. Could say the same with a lot of our squad.

Edited by MagicMushroom

Aussie footballer of the year aswell. So must have a lot more in his locker. Just think that our lack of  ambition effects players motivation, and that effects performance. Could say the same with a lot of our squad.

I think this is a what came first statement. Perhaps its as simple as having shit players affects performance  :huh: Seriously, I'm confused at the long way round in logic in your post  :mellow:

ps my feeling is Holman isn't actually that good. He gets paid to play football, fss. It's a GAME - survival or not. 

Edited by praisedmambo

I think this is a what came first statement. Perhaps its as simple as having shit players affects performance  :huh: Seriously, I'm confused at the long way round in logic in your post  :mellow:

ps my feeling is Holman isn't actually that good. He gets paid to play football, fss. It's a GAME - survival or not. 

Sometimes my logic confuses me too, but yes.....he is pretty average. :D

Sometimes my logic confuses me too, but yes.....he is pretty average. :D

Haha, fair play. 

Â