Brett Holman

ozvillafan

Its not about his passing %. Delph has the best passing rate because he passes 2 yard passes to the goalkeeper or defender.

Holmans passes are usually positive and to find Benteke or an attacking player which is obviously alot harder to do at such a high percentage.

• Like 1

I said way back when we signed him that there would be days you could kiss him and days you could choke the living shit out of him.

To be honest though I reckon Brett has taken to the Premier League far better than I could have imagined him to.

Still not a regular starter in my mind but if he is going to start banging in the goals it will be hard to leave him out. He is one of the few players we have who has the willingness and, it would seem, the technique to score from outside the area.

It will be interesting to see how the season pans out for him goal-wise. He already has twice as many goals in half a season with us as both Bannan and Ireland have after 2-3 seasons.

Brett Holman 2 goals in 16

Stephen Ireland 1 goal in 44

Barry Bannan 1 goal in 52

Surely not???? :)

I thought it was pure coincidence he logged out 5 mins after I asked for them and hasn't been back in the thread since....

My stats were different, I got them from fourfourtwo where Holman has better passing stats to the ones you have found.

Great technique for the goal again yesterday.

My stats were different, I got them from fourfourtwo where Holman has better passing stats to the ones you have found.

Great technique for the goal again yesterday.

I thought you might return after his goal.

Can we have a link to the stats from FourFourTwo? If not can you tell me which issue you got them from? I subscribe and keep all back issues, I would like to take a look.

I thought you might return after his goal.

Can we have a link to the stats from FourFourTwo? If not can you tell me which issue you got them from? I subscribe and keep all back issues, I would like to take a look.

From the phone app. I had to calculate them myself, so they might be a bit out. I had Gabby 75% Holman 75% and Weimann 71%, (all play the same role). However I think, as a poster said before though, he does always look for the killer pass so his % might be a bit lower and give a false impression if indeed my calculations are wrong.

Â