Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I hope he can make the step up from the dutch league. It is going to be an interesting season.

I find it interesting when people think that the step up from another league to the premiership is a concern.

If as a team we were setting out to challenge the top four then yes it may be a problem.

We as a team will be looking for the 5th and 6th spots and possible Europa league football,to me this means we are competing against everyone else in this league who wants the same thing we do.

Therefore a player from the Dutch leagues who has helped his team qualify for champions league football is more than capable of making the step up.

Pronounced something like El Ah-marrdh-i according to Sir Jack's attempt on OS

He'd been to BMH & VP before according to his interview to have a look round (while PF was on holiday) -

which backs up some of the ITK we'd had.

Not really, it was all over the Dutch press that he had been to vp and bmh well before any of the so called itk's got hold of it and I believe Feyenoord linked the story on here.

I hope he can make the step up from the dutch league. It is going to be an interesting season.

I find it interesting when people think that the step up from another league to the premiership is a concern.

If as a team we were setting out to challenge the top four then yes it may be a problem.

We as a team will be looking for the 5th and 6th spots and possible Europa league football,to me this means we are competing against everyone else in this league who wants the same thing we do.

Therefore a player from the Dutch leagues who has helped his team qualify for champions league football is more than capable of making the step up.

I'd agree with you but after nearly going down last season and losing our captain we need him to hit the ground running imo

Welcome Karim! He seems genuinely delighted to be here and we need people with pride, belief, and ability if we want to rise back up the table. I really hope he provides all these things and if the limited snippets we have seen of him, along with the testimonies of his former supporters, are anything to go by then this could well be a cracking signing for us.

This is only the beginning.

Â