No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

I dont particularly take the fact he was groomed by Ferguson as a given he will be any good. Roy Keane.

But from his stats and the small amount he has done, his vision of how football should be played excites me more than getting a run of the mill journeyman manager of the old guard ala Curbishley for eg.

We have young players, we potentially have a young squad. Few quality additions and a few overpaid past its out and we will have an OK season I believe, then we can build properly.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to my skybet to look again at how much i was going to win

cheeky buggers put this on the betting receipt

Any manager in charge for 10 competitive games will be deemed permanent and settled as a winner. Others on request.

so i have to wait until September /October to pickup my winnings ...

now that wasn't made clear at any point during the initial transaction ....not happy

Worth repeating.

Watch this, it'll give you a great insight into how he sets his teams up.

Cheers for posting this - only 10 minutes in and pretty impressed - he comes across very well and speaks better english than AMc!

Worth a watch!

went to my skybet to look again at how much i was going to win

cheeky buggers put this on the betting receipt

Any manager in charge for 10 competitive games will be deemed permanent and settled as a winner. Others on request.

so i have to wait until September /October to pickup my winnings ...

now that wasn't made clear at any point during the initial transaction ....not happy

He'll be appointed on a 4 year contract (or something like) which means you will win the bet, you don't have to wait the period. It just means if the club says Cowans is manager till October, you can't collect.

Worth repeating.

Watch this, it'll give you a great insight into how he sets his teams up.

Cheers for posting this - only 10 minutes in and pretty impressed - he comes across very well and speaks better english than AMc!

Worth a watch!

Really good documentary.

Its always going to be a risk but as a fan its a risk im willing to accept.

Randy does seem to have a fascination with Man Utd, I only hope that he isn't basing his managerial search on advice from Rudolph.

Very shrewd signing if true. Noticed his odds changing the past few days. Seemed much like the Houllier appointment (won a few hundred on that) where it's an outsider that might not be a bad idea at all.

I can imagine he likes nice fluid attacking football, he's young and he seems more intelligent than your run of the mill footballer. If he comes, it'd be great to see him do well because he could be here for some time if that's the case. This would be nice considering our last few seasons with management changing far too often.