No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know who his number 2 is in Norway? Should get Martin Laursen in, just to top it off.

He's an English Coach who worked with him at United according to Wiki.

Mark Dempsey is his assistant, and Richard Hartis his goal keeper coach.

Both english, they met while they all coached in the United academy.

Fairly certain OGS will show them loyalty and bring them along.

anyone know who his number 2 is in Norway? Should get Martin Laursen in, just to top it off.

He's an English Coach who worked with him at United according to Wiki.

Mark Dempsey is his assistant, and Richard Hartis his goal keeper coach.

Both english, they met while they all coached in the United academy.

Fairly certain OGS will show them loyalty and bring them along.

Having brits as coaches could help the process along. They might want to come back home so it could sway the decision in our favour.

Wow. Wasn't expecting to see this when I came in. I still think Lambert is the stand out candidate but Solksjaer would certainly be a very intriguing appointment and not one without some reasons for optimism.

Very interesting...

fourth offical on twitter who is very reliable has just tweeted "ole #avfc"

fingers crossed

twit him back and tell him he's about 8 hours late with his ITK :-)

FOOTBALL

Despite bookmakers making Ole Gunnar Solskjaer favourite to be the new boss of Aston Villa, a source close to the club has told BBC Sport that they have not yet drawn-up a definitive shortlist for the vacancy.

This doesn't make sense..... almost 1 week into the search and not list. But it is from the BBC.

"a source close to the club".. Not a source within the club.

Also, Pat Murphy is the BBC's Villa man and we all know that the Villa never tell him anything, and he's not happy about it.

After TheTrees' info on Houllier (and the subsequent boost to my bank balance), I think it's on. Now, show me to the bandwagon.

"a source close to the club".. Not a source within the club.

Also, Pat Murphy is the BBC's Villa man and we all know that the Villa never tell him anything, and he's not happy about it.

After TheTrees' info on Houllier (and the subsequent boost to my bank balance), I think it's on. Now, show me to the bandwagon.

Asked Stevie about it? Although he's probably on holiday by now I suppose.

FOOTBALL

Despite bookmakers making Ole Gunnar Solskjaer favourite to be the new boss of Aston Villa, a source close to the club has told BBC Sport that they have not yet drawn-up a definitive shortlist for the vacancy.

This doesn't make sense..... almost 1 week into the search and not list. But it is from the BBC.

The BBC are never on the ball with transfer rumours. They just hoover up the crap out of the papers then attribute it to them.

For this reason, I doubt the club has leaked a rumour of significant detriment directly to the BBC without any of the other press outlets getting hold of it.