No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Ole is pretty pissed off at the Molde directors and owner at this point. The only one that can prevent him from coming to VP now is Randy. What time is it in the states now? He should be dragged kicking and screaming out of bed this instant, and be told to call OGS offering him a sweet deal - or else... :angry:

I guess Ole is pretty pissed off at the Molde directors and owner at this point. The only one that can prevent him from coming to VP now is Randy. What time is it in the states now? He should be dragged kicking and screaming out of bed this instant, and be told to call OGS offering him a sweet deal - or else... :angry:

It's evening in the US depending what State he's in right now it's between about 6 and 8pm..

It's evening in the US depending what State he's in right now it's between about 6 and 8pm..

And well, I imagine OGS would be in bed right now, and I know I wouldn't want to become the manager of any club if some **** disturbed me from my sleep.

Off to bed.

Can't even see Faulkner failing to land either of lambert or OGS ...................things have looked a damm site worse .........17/06/2011 for example

Oh God, that really was our darkest hour. I know we had a terrible season but that appointment knocked the stuffing out of us.

Or - it might be that some sort of informal deal is already agreed upon, and what we have witnessed the last days are nothing more than the reactions to Ole informing Molde & co about it. Hence Røkke's rage-fueled overreaction and Molde's increasingly clumsy attempts to put the blame on the manager, preparing the club and popular opinion for a life without OGS.

It's funny but watching that video I see that he practices what he preaches. In that training video he says "edge of the area, shoot!" and so many of his goals are from the edge of the area. It's also exciting to think that Bent may have a striker that good as his manager.. Solskjaer was in a completely different league to a player like Bent, same style of player but Bent can learn a lot from OGS.

almost every one of those goals involve 2 touches in the box, one to cue it up, the other to score

he'll be a hell of an influence on our forwards

Interesting developments in the past 8 hrs or so.

The way that the MFK board have acted has really pushed things to a head, such that OGS's loyalty to the club must be diminishing by the hour. Seems to me that his club have launched the DEFCON1 of all damage control when, by the impression I get from the Norwegians on this board, it's not really needed - if OGS went to AVFC most people would (a) be happy for him to be moving up in the world and (B) not blame MFK in the slightest for allowing him to leave, given that Blind Freddy could see that the Premier League was always where he was most likely to end up.

As it stands now, in my opinion, if AVFC offer him the job he would jump at it, and he may well elect to leave immediately, without seeing the club through the next few games - and you wouldn't blame him for it in the slightest.

If AVFC do not offer him a job in the next week or so, he may view his job at Molde as untenable, or even be told they are in the process of replacing him, in which case he may suddenly become less choosy over where he goes next.

This is a danger point for us, I believe, that if Randy and Faulkner dither with their decision making, a club like WBA may start to turn their attention towards him, or whoever loses their manager to Liverpool, or indeed one of the bigger European clubs may start courting him. And if OGS is no longer happy at MFK, he might accept another offer, just to get away from his toxic work environment.