No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Funke awesome.... trainspotting for Randy's jet.....along with this awful cold I've got

......will forever be etched in the memory regarding this particular Villa managerial appointment.

Happy days :)

That's if it comes off. :!:

Don't **** this up Randy. Don't you dare. Don't **** around now. Just get him in. Forget about Lambert. FFS RANDY!!!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a total breakdown in the relationship between Solskjær and Molde. And a lot of the Molde fans are calling for their CEOs head.

To some extent, one can understand the initial frustration when Ole wants to leave 18 months into a "long-term project", taking with him his backroom staff and the star player - just a few weeks before the Champions League qualifiers begin. Still, had the club been clever, they would have wished him well, thanked him for bringing us our first league title, and had a queue of applicants for the vacant position. But who wants to come here now, with this bunch of incompetent, mentally challenged individuals running the club?

Just tweeted Jack Woodward!

Chris Lioneye ‏@C_Lioneye

@JackWoodwardAV Jack! Get on the blower to Randy now and tell him that we all want OGS as #AVFC manager! #MakeItHappen

More of this sort of thing.

Jack responded to one of my tweets;

Jack Woodward Villa ‏@JackWoodwardAV

@C_Lioneye Ha ha thanks Chris top man!

He had better make that bloody phone call, either to randy, or to somebody who knows how. *shakes fist*

In some ways this is worse than not being sure whether he wants to come. It's basically an open goal now all we have to do is slot it in. I just have nightmares of Randy ignoring OGS and getting Lambert.

Will hill have suspended betting

Every single night I hear the same thing and every single night I respond the same thing.

The vast majority of bookies close their online books at night time to stop getting raped. This has nothing to do with him joining or not. :)

(a ha take on me) Norwegian band

Chant the melody

(then)

He's Ole (he's Ole)

Makes us want (makes us want)

to win one

In a game or twoooooo

Der Der de. De de de . De de de de de.....

Will hill have suspended betting

Some bookies always do at night

Sky bet have him drifting slightly to evens

Betfair 87/100 - and dropping

I think we are only waiting to talk to lambo - which may be a token chat

Im happy with either

Funke awesome.... trainspotting for Randy's jet.....along with this awful cold I've got

......will forever be etched in the memory regarding this particular Villa managerial appointment.

Happy days :)

That's if it comes off. :!:

Don't **** this up Randy. Don't you dare. Don't **** around now. Just get him in. Forget about Lambert. FFS RANDY!!!

This.

I'm off to bed, might dream of Ole.

Might.

Just tweeted Jack Woodward!

Chris Lioneye ‏@C_Lioneye

@JackWoodwardAV Jack! Get on the blower to Randy now and tell him that we all want OGS as #AVFC manager! #MakeItHappen

More of this sort of thing.

Jack responded to one of my tweets;

Jack Woodward Villa ‏@JackWoodwardAV

@C_Lioneye Ha ha thanks Chris top man!

He had better make that bloody phone call, either to randy, or to somebody who knows how. *shakes fist*

*Also shakes fist.*

Less of the "thanks, top man" and more "just texting him now" please Woodward.

OGS is not happy with Molde director Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen for leaking the Q&A between him and Molde owner Røkke tonight.

"I believe we agreed to let what was said at the press conference be the last word in this case".

When asked what he thinks of the leak, OGS said "Which one of us is behaving honorably, I will lett who ever wants, to think for himself"

http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/norsk/artikkel.php?artid=10061788

The guys at Molde must REALLY want him to go now, can´t explain their amateur behaviour in any other way :bonk:

Methinks they try to make OGS the scapegoat in this, but for each try digs their own hole deeper and deeper.

Agreed.

In case someone might be interested, I took the trouble to somewhat translate the whole article, with good help from Google though.

This is perhaps the most interesting article I've spotted so far in Norwegian media, from the biggest paper in Norway, VG:

THESE ARE SOLSKJÆR'S THREE ANSWERS, SUPPOSEDLY

(AP) Tonight Molde director Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen has revealed Ole Gunnar Solskjær's responses to Kjell Inge Røkke three questions.

Ole Gunnar Solskjær received three questions from Aker owner Kjell Inge Røkke before he traveled to Birmingham on Friday.

When it was announced that Aston Villa wanted to talk to Ole Gunnar Solskjær, Aker owner and one of Molde's most important partners Røkke, asked three questions. The answers supposedly weren't received well, and eventually was one of the factors that Aker is now pulling out of Molde after this season.

- This is perceived as incompatible with the MFK community we are both a part of, Røkke, Aker ASA's chairman and principal owner, said in a statement Friday.

- I thought we were going to look ahead

Saturday night Solskjær learned that VG press publiciced the responses to the three questions that Røkke wanted answered.

- So those were these answers I "did not produce," grins Ole Gunnar Solskjær - with reference to Akers press release Friday that said that "the questions were not answered by Solskjær."

- I thought we agreed that we should call it quits and look ahead after the press conference in Molde, he says when he calls VG during extra time in the Champions League final.

- Now we see what game is really played here.

Solskjær is a bit distraught to learn that his three answers to Røkke and Molde leadership has come to VG.

- It was a confidential conversation between us, says the manager.

- I had hoped that I did not have to comment on this any more now.

- Will travel as soon as I can

According to Molde director Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen, which reproduces the responses to VG, Solskjær said the following on the three questions from Røkke:

1. Will you lead Molde of the season?

- It's a hypothetical question, but if the job is offered to me, I will travel as soon as I can - probably after the game against Hønefoss (next Friday).

2. If / when you go from MFK, will you take with you some of the support in MFK?

- I want to bring Mark (Dempsey) and Richard (Hartis) (the two coaches that Solskjær took to Molde).

3. If / when you go from MFK, will you take with you some of MFKs players?

- Yes, I want to make an offer to Magnus Wolff Eikrem.

Solskjær's comment:

- It's hard to remember everything I said, but this renders the truth, "roughly," he says, but he would like to emphasize several things about his answer to the first question:

- My answer was that if Aston Villa will have a new manager and they want me, and I agree, they can not wait until after the season. It will naturally take place in the Norwegian holiday. Most likely with Hønefoss as the last match. A new manager must be in place when preparation for the new season starts. It is the natural point of time.

Ole Gunnar Solskjær expresses consternation that the matter continues to roll:

- We had good internal talks Saturday and agreed to look ahead. We were supposed to end this with the press conference after the training, because we have work to do.

The fact that this comes out benefits no one in the club, says boss Solskjær.

- What do you think about this?

- Who's acting honestly and decently, is up to everyone to consider thoroughly.

- What do you say to Tarje N. Jacobsen characterization as "refusal to follow orders" that you went to Aston Villa?

- He never refused me to go, but he said there could be consequences if I left.

Strap them belts, I say, this is going to be a hell of a ride! :D