No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If TT retires from posting updates on VT - I'm sure the hacks will find a way of stalking Randy's Jet in the future.

You've not been bought out by the Sun in an exclusive deal or something have you TT? ;)

I will apologise for my misspelling on page 153, two times in the same post i wrote OSG instead of OGS, im sorry and will try not to do that again. Its hard to post over and over again at the forum at the same time as the kitchen is flooding, the bathroom is on fire, the children are using my gilette mach 3 power to shave the neighbors house goat and being watched by an enormous ice bear and my car rolling downhill by itself while the stereo is pumping out aHas "hunting high and low". :)

Again im sorry...

Sincerely

Milenko :)

I think the music coming out of the stereo is your biggest concern.... :D

Its the correct soundtrack when looking for clues about whos going to be the next Villa manager...

I like darker music myself, but i hope the times when Paradise lost was appropriate soundtrack is history :)

I've just read through the last 5 pages or so, and I now realise who the THREE candidates are:

OGS

OSG

& OGL...

I like the sound of all three, so I'd take either one...

Mate, you are forgetting:

AVB

RDM

PDC

And there's probably more that I can't be arsed to look for! :winkold:

Milenko, just so I get some perspective, who's bigger over there OGS or aHa ?

In the 80s aHa, middle of 90s -> present day OSG

I think that aHa actually might have been more popular in the rest of the world more than over here. aHa have had multiple breaks other bands and solo projects along the years but their farewell tour was a big deal.

Any way in my world OSG is bigger, but anyone who makes it big outside our country is a huge star here and gets a lot of attention. Remember it is only five million of us. :D

Satyricon are waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy bigger than both of them :lol:

I had a day out yesterday, and this thread jumped by over 50 pages.

Looking through few points.

I think that Mr Lerner's covert (not overt, CI) operation would have gone off completely without incident, had I not reported things on here. That isn't a declaration of pride, quite the opposite today, as I have given discomfort to Mr.Lerner, OGS, and a number of people in Norway, something of which I am not proud, and do not intend to repeat.

I misread two things.

Firstly, the feeling that the fact that the man was being collected was more than just for a chat.

Secondly, that this would not be 'Big in Norway'. On a week where our sports media were overindulging big time on the impending '6th place in the league final' and the managerial search of one of English football's red aristocracy, Villa stories were very low grade. I was foolish to not think about the consequences elsewhere.

Thursday was great. We had the fun of watching betting markets move, and we had the first really positive thread on VT for a long time, the AM departure notwithstanding.

As someone who felt that there was a strong possibility of Lambert being hired, with the prospect of more of the same, I was /am excited and seduced by the thought of OGS as our manager

As the frenzy built up through Friday, things began to get messy, to the point that perhaps an OGS appointment may have been jeopardised.

To those of you who may stand to lose money, I told you that he was coming, and he came. If you end up winning some, don't thank me, just make a donation towards the running of the site (repeating myself, in case anyone missed it last time). If you lose all your money, that was your choice.

I had another candidate for you Thursday, which I dismissed on a number of points, and therefore did not offer up on here. It was based upon the arrival for the day of a private jet that is owned by someone closely associated with a highly experienced and well known manager. That person does not show up anywhere on the bookies, but does actually meet one important element of VT criteria, the letter with which his name ends :winkold: .I concluded that the visiting aircraft was nothing to do with the Villa as said person is extremely busy at the moment, but then he may have been over for an 'informal chat'

:winkold:

All jokes aside, I will no longer be reporting unusual movements of Mr Lerner's private jet. I will restrict myself to using my knowledge to stand up for the owner on here when the 'no longer interested' criticism is levelled at him.

I gave you running commentary during the takeover, Carew, Houllier and now OGS. I am retiring :)

I'm sad to hear you are retiring, TT. I think the Houllier spotting and this last week or so have been some of most exciting times on VT, and I certainly wouldn't say the resulting chaos at Molde is your fault at all.

Rokke is quite obviously petulant and a clearing in the woods. All of this could have been an excuse to pull out funding which he wanted to do anyway? We'll never know his exact reasons for doing what he did. If anything, all it's done is increased sympathy for OGS and now I think we're more likely to get him.

Lastly though, does anyone know who this 'highly experienced and well known manager' might be? I'm probably being thick but I haven't a scooby.

Just seeing that Daniel Johnson has been the stand out player at HK Sevens tournament.

Can you imagine what an attack minded, forward thinking inspirational coach might be able to do with some of

our starlets like Johnson & Burke et al..... not to mention the guys who have established themselves in the first team

All of whom have been woefully lacking confidence for much of this season.

That's why I think everyone was so excited by the link with OGS.

Sums it up [perfectly for me. I don;t want Lambert as in my opinion he is another MON and we would end up spending £9m on Grant Holt. I'd rather an attack minded fresh approach to things and OGS will bring this I have no doubt.

I will apologise for my misspelling on page 153, two times in the same post i wrote OSG instead of OGS, im sorry and will try not to do that again. Its hard to post over and over again at the forum at the same time as the kitchen is flooding, the bathroom is on fire, the children are using my gilette mach 3 power to shave the neighbors house goat and being watched by an enormous ice bear and my car rolling downhill by itself while the stereo is pumping out aHas "hunting high and low". :)

Again im sorry...

Sincerely

Milenko :)

And I thought I was having a shit day!...

And Mr Trees can't retire, I'm gonna need a chaperone next time I make a planespotting trip to the UK...

I think that aHa actually might have been more popular in the rest of the world more than over here. aHa have had multiple breaks other bands and solo projects along the years but their farewell tour was a big deal.

Any way in my world OSG is bigger, but anyone who makes it big outside our country is a huge star here and gets a lot of attention. Remember it is only five million of us. :D

Death metal is norways biggest export :) Satyricon actually gets great reviews in the mainstream media here as well, and Sigurd Vongraven (front man in Satyricon) actually seems to be just as nice as a person as OGS.

I don't know what thetrees is worried about he's only gone and cost Modle their financial security and future. :lol:

In all seriousness this stuff gets out anyway, and sending a private jet to go and collect some-one isn't exactly discreet (or very carbon friendly I might add)

WHat time does the Modle game kick-off today?

Lastly though, does anyone know who this 'highly experienced and well known manager' might be? I'm probably being thick but I haven't a scooby.

The only name I've seen rumoured is that Jurgen Klinsman has been advising Randy about this managerial position and it is on his

recommendation that he was keen to speak to OGS.

The only other person I can think of TT is on about is Andreas - Villas Boas because we'd all agree with the surname as he said!!

TBF Paul Lambert & AVB have been the 2 rumoured off tweets since Mcleish got the boot until the emergence of OGS.

Death metal is norways biggest export :) Satyricon actually gets great reviews in the mainstream media here as well, and Sigurd Vongraven (front man in Satyricon) actually seems to be just as nice as a person as OGS.

Black Metal, Death Metal isn't Norwegian. :lol:

I'm more of a Darkthrone, Grimfist and Gorelord man, myself.