No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

someone posted this yesterday

i think gabby could take a couple of hints from this guy... SHOOT SHOOT **** SHOOT!

Lol I love it.

Is that genuine or dubbed? Just ask as he is speaking in English when thought it would be Norwegian to Norwegian players

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume Eikrem will be offered the job if OGS leaves Molde?

What? He is a player. The one Ole wants to bring with him.

I know, I know Matt.. Apologies I got wrong end of stick. I don't know Norwegian players who play for MFK. I don't play on FIFA et al.

Latest development: The 3 questions OGS was asked by Moldes owner Røkke - and his answers - now published on vg.no: http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/norsk/artikkel.php?artid=10061788

1. Will you be in charge of Molde all of this season?

- It is hypothetical, but if I get an offer, I will leave as soon as I can, preferably after the match against Hønefoss next friday.

2. If you leave Molde, will you take any one of the staff with you?

- Yes, Mark Dempsey and Richard Hartis (the two coaches OGS brought with him from United).

3. If you leave Molde, will you take any of our players?

- Yes, Magnus Wolf Eikrem.

Seems like he has made up his mind, and just waiting for Randy to make him an offer. The relationship between OGS and Molde seems to be deterierating by the hour. TV experts here in Norway have been talking all day about Molde and Røkke behaving like childish amateurs, and OGS being the only one behaving sensibly.

I presume Eikrem will be offered the job if OGS leaves Molde?

What? He is a player. The one Ole wants to bring with him.

I know, I know Matt.. Apologies I got wrong end of stick. I don't know Norwegian players who play for MFK. I don't play on FIFA et al.

Neither do I Julie, neither do I.

School boy error. :winkold:

i think gabby could take a couple of hints from this guy... SHOOT SHOOT **** SHOOT!

Lol I love it.

Is that genuine or dubbed? Just ask as he is speaking in English when thought it would be Norwegian to Norwegian players

they still got some american players i think, atleast they do in the gunning for glory film hehe...

Where's our Norwegian contingent when you need them?

No to worry, we are here!!!

Your Google translate was correct!

Good stuff... what's your take on that article then? Almost done & dusted bar the shouting and the compensation?

Ole's responses were as reported to Norwegian Press

1: "That's hypothetical. If I get an offer, I will leave as quickly as possible. Probably after the game on Sunday.

2: "I want Mark Dempsey and Richard Hartis."

3. "Yes, I'm going to give an offer to Magnus Wolff Eikrem. That's it"

Is this the answers to the 3 questions Rökke put to OSG 17 may before he fly to England?

Yes. Just read it. These are, more or less, the answers he gave BEFORE getting on that plane. And, OGS is now on record saying he is very disappointed that Molde has made public a " private conversation", and that he "HAD been looking forward to be able to look forward." what on earth is Molde doing? If he resigns, they will not be entitled to compensation from us??

Last tweet from Mr Preben Walle read:

"Can't help but feel that Molde have shot themselves in the foot. Ole is THE most exciting managerial prospect in Norway. He's probably gone"

Lol I love it.

Molde has got a lot of foreign players, 4 africans and 1 brazilian at least, and OGS is used to speaking english during training from his time at OT.

A nightmare scenario is playing out in my mind where Randy Lerner is sitting in his drawing room reclining on a girlfriend, smoking a sofa, sipping a cigar and chatting to his brandy (or words to that effect), and is blissfully unaware of the drama being played out in Norway, and doesn't know the Villa fans are screaming for OGS. Or doesn't care.

Lol I love it.

they still got some american players i think, atleast they do in the gunning for glory film hehe...

That's him alright, bit of Mancunian accent in there as well I believe!

A nightmare scenario is playing out in my mind where Randy Lerner is sitting in his drawing room reclining on a girlfriend, smoking a sofa, sipping a cigar and chatting to his brandy (or words to that effect), and is blissfully unaware of the drama being played out in Norway, and doesn't know the Villa fans are screaming for OGS. Or doesn't care.

Americans, girlfriends and cigars? I have heared that before somewhere.

Where's our Norwegian contingent when you need them?

No to worry, we are here!!!

Your Google translate was correct!

Good stuff... what's your take on that article then? Almost done & dusted bar the shouting and the compensation?

Very very interesting news!! If we want want him we will get him!! Its been crazy in Norway the last couple of days!