No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tweeted Jack Woodward!

Chris Lioneye ‏@C_Lioneye

@JackWoodwardAV Jack! Get on the blower to Randy now and tell him that we all want OGS as #AVFC manager! #MakeItHappen

Grrrrr! I want this over with now! JUST DO IT, RANDY!

Oh, sorry, I probably can't say "Just Do It" anymore, do Macron have any similar slogans?

Oh, thats you on Twitter! I'll follow back then! Hehe.

The main thing that keeps me calm in this shit storm is knowing that no other club will poach him as he's already said he's already turned down several other PL and CL clubs, for whatever reason he chose us and he seems determined to come to us and us alone.
Yeah, he seems to really want to manage us. **** McLeish, he was just here for the money. OGS on the other hand will be OUR man.

nonsense McLeish was a shite manager but of course he wanted to be here! Look at all the shit he took (deservedly so). MON is the quitting no backbone clearing in the woods. Mcleish was just a poor manager but he wanted to be here.

ANyway back on topic! OGS will be a revelation - so excited!

To Norwegian/molde fans... What's Eikrem like? Attacking midfielder.. ? I believe he was at man utd with ole

Eikrem is an midfielder with an offensive mindset, tipped by many to be the next central midfield general in the norwegian national team. He got scolded by OGS for diving in a league match against Rosenborg last year, and has, to my knowledge not fallen over since - he even sleeps standing up :-D

He is just as good as our current midfielders aged 19-21, in my opinion!

The main thing that keeps me calm in this shit storm is knowing that no other club will poach him as he's already said he's already turned down several other PL and CL clubs, for whatever reason he chose us and he seems determined to come to us and us alone.
Yeah, he seems to really want to manage us. **** McLeish, he was just here for the money. OGS on the other hand will be OUR man.

nonsense McLeish was a shite manager but of course he wanted to be here! Look at all the shit he took (deservedly so). MON is the quitting no backbone clearing in the woods. Mcleish was just a poor manager but he wanted to be here.

ANyway back on topic! OGS will be a revelation - so excited!

What shit? He hardly got any abuse. Agree on MON though. Don't even know why you brought him up because I've made my feelings clear on him in the past.

To Norwegian/molde fans... What's Eikrem like? Attacking midfielder.. ? I believe he was at man utd with ole

Yes was at manu with OGS. Attacking mid, good passer. Good prospect and a future national player for Norway. One for the future

It's funny but watching that video I see that he practices what he preaches. In that training video he says "edge of the area, shoot!" and so many of his goals are from the edge of the area. It's also exciting to think that Bent may have a striker that good as his manager.. Solskjaer was in a completely different league to a player like Bent, same style of player but Bent can learn a lot from OGS.

I'm being serious here, can we stage some sort of demonstration at VP urging Randy to appoint OGS?

Ha more protests. I can see the placards now...

'We don't NOT want Solksjaer'.

Even I'm not as exited about this as Mantis seems to be :lol:.

Yes Im getting visions of Steam coming out of mantis's ears - as he scours the internet for news !

For those getting stressed - consider where we were 2 weeks ago:-

We still had Mcleish

We weren't safe

.........Now we are choosing between Paul Lambert and OGS ............

Not a bad place to be ..in comparison ?

We ruined Molde with our trainspotting. Oops. Looking forward to the payout from the bookies though.

I nearly spat my hot lemon out all over the keyboard when I read that!

You daft bat... what's trainspotting got to do with the price of tomatoes?!!

So now we've seen how VT can move the betting market , shall we all stick some of our OGS winnings on McLeish being the next Liverpool manager , make him odds on favourite and scare the living shit out of all the Liverpool fans :-)