No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

The main thing that keeps me calm in this shit storm is knowing that no other club will poach him as he's already said he's already turned down several other PL and CL clubs, for whatever reason he chose us and he seems determined to come to us and us alone.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I even emailed Faulkner/Nicky Keye about it... anything to make them realise this is good!

McLeish.. bad bad bad bad bad

OGS... good good good good good!

We'll win at least one cup under him

A nightmare scenario is playing out in my mind where Randy Lerner is sitting in his drawing room reclining on a girlfriend, smoking a sofa, sipping a cigar and chatting to his brandy (or words to that effect), and is blissfully unaware of the drama being played out in Norway, and doesn't know the Villa fans are screaming for OGS. Or doesn't care.

This is my worry too. That despite all this he might still favour Lambert or something. I'm a bit of a worrier though, to be fair. I think Ole must have had some encouragement to be as bold as he has been with these latest comments.

The main thing that keeps me calm in this shit storm is knowing that no other club will poach him as he's already said he's already turned down several other PL and CL clubs, for whatever reason he chose us and he seems determined to come to us and us alone.
Yeah, he seems to really want to manage us. **** McLeish, he was just here for the money. OGS on the other hand will be OUR man.

I'm being serious here, can we stage some sort of demonstration at VP urging Randy to appoint OGS?

Get everyone to ring the club asking whether OGS has signed so they can renew their season ticket.

Cannot allow myself to get excited as Villa just keep rolling out the let downs, I will most certainly spend a lot of money on the avfc.co.uk store if this comes off, I'll be so bloody happy.

Do you think if I sold a liver, or sacrificed my little fingers to the god of OGS, this might happen?

I'd be tempted to sacrifice my left bollock for this.

a happy future at Villa.

Tried to keep off VT today 'cause I know i'll only be setting my hopes up. Are we expecting anything tomorrow or are we talking into next week, IF ANYTHING?

Very excited. :)

Very happy to read that he is defiantly interested.. I really hope he comes to Villa. This ordeal has made Molde and their sponsor look very unprofessional. Ole has kept his composure all through it and it just confirms he is a class act.

Just tweeted Jack Woodward!

Chris Lioneye ‏@C_Lioneye

@JackWoodwardAV Jack! Get on the blower to Randy now and tell him that we all want OGS as #AVFC manager! #MakeItHappen

Grrrrr! I want this over with now! JUST DO IT, RANDY!

Oh, sorry, I probably can't say "Just Do It" anymore, do Macron have any similar slogans?

At the pc, the Molde leaders was talking about three important game. They didnt talk about an important season with CL. I think they know that OGS will leave by the end of the month. OGS has been honest and fair to them, but the clug keep sticking him in the back. Why? Rökke?

I think Villa already have talked to the managers they want to talk to. They hade the list ready aldready on monday. Even if they have decided to go for OGS they will be fair to the others and to Molde.

Maybe the nice game is over now after the silly talking from Molde.