Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

One of the highest earners at the club and this hardly ever gets mentioned in the tone of voice as it dose with bent, ireland given ect.

One of the best performers at the club for the best part of a decade and hardly ever gets mentioned in the tone of voice as Bent, Ireland, Given etc. 

Not exactly a surprise that is it?

One of the highest earners at the club and this hardly ever gets mentioned in the tone of voice as it dose with bent, ireland given ect.

One of the best performers at the club for the best part of a decade and hardly ever gets mentioned in the tone of voice as Bent, Ireland, Given etc. 

Not exactly a surprise that is it?

A decade? What stand do you watch the game from mate? I need to move seats!

I never understand some of the grief Gabby gets.

Yes he's had times when he's been poor but overall he's been a very good important player for this club.

He's also at the right level to make him a club legend eventually. Good enough to be one of our better players but not good enough to get a big club move.

He has certainly been paid well.

Not consistent enough for me.

Marvellous on his day, not enough days.

When you are looking for an effective performance, you are more likely to get one from bent eke, despite him being with us for 5 minutes in comparison.

Seven years then, and he's been amongst our best performers in each of them - Ireland's had what; two good games?

Gabby's worth his wage. Simple. Long may it continue.

Seven years amongst our best performers....says who?

But even if he was, says it all.

Gabby's always come through when we needed it the most. He's not a great player but he's always been very accommodating of where he's had to play. Support striker, lone man up front, winger. He's filled in all those with nary a complaint. Four managers have gone through in his time and he is always featured heavily no matter the rotating pieces around him. When we need a goal to keep us going or draw it back, it's Gabby, beating his chest and yelling for the club even though there's better players around him.

**** all what his salary is

Just back from VP. Gabby was a big miss for us today. Don't get me wrong nothing against Bowery but he just doesn't offer the threat Gabby does.

Not sure what he is out with but lets hope its nothing serious as we are a far better team with him in it.

• Like 2

Seven years then, and he's been amongst our best performers in each of them - Ireland's had what; two good games?

I agree he his an half decent player, But not top draw or consistent enough for 60-70k a week!

More like a 30-40k a week player if that IMO.

I agree he his an half decent player, But not top draw or consistent enough for 60-70k a week!

More like a 30-40k a week player if that IMO.

Pure speculation.

Whether he's on the score sheet or not, his pace makes him a genuine threat, and gives the opposition something more to think about. He was really missed yesterday, and I really think we'll need him if we're to stand a chance at getting something from United

Â