Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Too right,  I always thought that Hitler was a top geezer,  gets a bad rap just for the genocide of a couple million people.  

Ian Huntley was badly misunderstood as well I think,  bugs me when people STILL call him an evil murdering clearing in the woods even after all these years. No human being deserves that kind of abuse. 

Why I'm biting to such a stupid post I don't know but I suppose if you want to pathetically pick at the wording of my post then you could argue that those two aren't human beings....Certainly not to the nature of someone like gabby. 

Nevertheless, Ian Huntley is being punished for his crime. Rightly so as well. nowhere does it say that his punishment should Warrent personal abuse. Will I lose sleep over him receiving it, not at all. Do I think it would be productive.. not in the slightest. In fact I know it wouldn't. 

Quite sad that this has been taken onto such a sick subject. And I'm just as bad for biting.

51 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Why I'm biting to such a stupid post I don't know but I suppose if you want to pathetically pick at the wording of my post then you could argue that those two aren't human beings....Certainly not to the nature of someone like gabby. 

Nevertheless, Ian Huntley is being punished for his crime. Rightly so as well. nowhere does it say that his punishment should Warrent personal abuse. Will I lose sleep over him receiving it, not at all. Do I think it would be productive.. not in the slightest. In fact I know it wouldn't. 

Quite sad that this has been taken onto such a sick subject. And I'm just as bad for biting.

Wow,  sorry Woodytom,  I was just aiming for a cheap gag,  I was not seriously picking you up on it and expecting a considered response to the way those people's heinous crimes should be criticised or not.

Gabby on the other hand.... 

31 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Wow,  sorry Woodytom,  I was just aiming for a cheap gag,  I was not seriously picking you up on it and expecting a considered response to the way those people's heinous crimes should be criticised or not.

Gabby on the other hand.... 

Fair enough. :thumb:

What is actually happening with him?

• Is he working to redeem himself?
  • Is he planning on scoring some goals this year? can he score?
  • Will he be considered?
  • Is he going to leave?
  • Is he getting fit?
  • Is he playing in the pre-season games.
  • Is he just stagnating and running his contract down?

What may I pray is the future for Gabby Agbonlahor?

Ps I can tell you, Ron Saunders would have just walked past him at BMH as if he wasn't there......I know different times.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TRO said:

What is actually happening with him?

• Is he working to redeem himself?
  • Is he planning on scoring some goals this year? can he score?
  • Will he be considered?
  • Is he going to leave?
  • Is he getting fit?
  • Is he playing in the pre-season games.
  • Is he just stagnating and running his contract down?

What may I pray is the future for Gabby Agbonlahor?

Ps I can tell you, Ron Saunders would have just walked past him at BMH as if he wasn't there......I know different times.

I know these times as well and can tell you this much- Saunders would not have him anywhere near a Villa shirt.

ps I hope the future of AV FC does not include him.

• Like 1

Under MON, he was actually quite good. But during Houillier and onwards, in regards to his fitness, he didnt heed advice and made some bad decisions. As a result, his form and pitch time suffered. He is now approaching 30, and his prime has been wasted. Kudos that he is trying to get back in shape, and try to make amends for his club. I have never hated Gabby, but I think it is too late. With the direction Villa intends to head, I dont think Aston Villa is his club anymore.

To be fair Gabby was very good playing as an inverted left winger in Lambert's first season, scoring 10 goals I seem to remember when we were playing on the counter attack. However after that he's been awful. I don't care how much of a 'fan' he is, he hasn't delivered on the pitch and hasn't even shown passion when playing.  

51 minutes ago, UGC said:

To be fair Gabby was very good playing as an inverted left winger in Lambert's first season, scoring 10 goals I seem to remember when we were playing on the counter attack. However after that he's been awful. I don't care how much of a 'fan' he is, he hasn't delivered on the pitch and hasn't even shown passion when playing.  

Gabby was never, has never, and will never be good at anything, stop talking bollox!

:trollface:

25 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Gabby was never, has never, and will never be good at anything, stop talking bollox!

:trollface:

Point taken, don't know what I was thinking!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I wish people wouldn't keep bumping this thread, making me think something is happening. 

Oops, I did it again. 

Sorry, couldn't resist.....

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I wish people wouldn't keep bumping this thread, making me think something is happening. 

Oops, I did it again. 

Shameless attempt to start a load of Britney Spears puns there I think Mr Mooney. I know your game...

tumblr_ls7qva6pTt1r3ty02o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Richard said:

Gabby needs to go as he contributes to the Toxic atmosphere

In fairness his digestive system is over-worked.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

In fairness his digestive system is over-worked.

Coming from that end rather than the other is a step in the right direction.

Â