Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Start him in place of N'Zogbia. He can sit deeper and just take them on since WHam will sit deep. I wanna see Agbonlahor running at Collins!!

Gabby really needs to be running behind guys and into space. He's not all that great when there's actually a defender that he needs to get past most of the time.

Also, Collins is a doubt for the game

Start him in place of N'Zogbia. He can sit deeper and just take them on since WHam will sit deep. I wanna see Agbonlahor running at Collins!!

Gabby really needs to be running behind guys and into space. He's not all that great when there's actually a defender that he needs to get past most of the time.

Oh I agree. And he's not going to get the space against a deep lying Wham....

... but I still wanna watch him up against a not-quite-so-fit Collins!!

The team currently playing, are doing well, and nobody has the right to just walk straight back into the team. Especially one who's consistent inconsistency, over many years, has helped put us in this relegation dog fight. For me, this current line up stays in place.

• Like 1

The team currently playing, are doing well, and nobody has the right to just walk straight back into the team. Especially one who's consistent inconsistency, over many years, has helped put us in this relegation dog fight. For me, this current line up stays in place.

I could not agree more.

Is he? Haven't seen that anywhere, West Ham already struggling there with Reid and Tomkins out.

Is he? Haven't seen that anywhere, West Ham already struggling there with Reid and Tomkins out.

Think I read it on bbc the other day. They've got some nipper starting in cd

I'm Gabby's biggest fan (5'8") but I recognise that he's a limited footballer - what's brilliant about Gabby is the way in which he's battled against those limitations and the way in which he's changed himself since he appeared at 17 into a really good forward, he's argued with those limitations every day of his career and he's won a lot of those fights, he's made himself better in the air, he's made himself bigger and stronger so that he can play with his back to goal, he's become a decent crosser of a ball, Gabby's biggest asset isn't his pace, it's his willingness and desire to make himself more than just quick. Yes, he's limited, yes, he'll never be Messi, but he's taken what he's got and he's squeezed everything he can out of it.

If he plays today it'll be his 350th game. He's got 84 goals. There are only six players in the last 140 years who've done more of both for us.

Get him on. Pure power and pace. We have others who can do the thinking.

Just pace, not a lot else going on mind.
Yawn!

Oh I get it now, we all have to agree that he is a really fantastic footballer, otherwise it's boring.

Craig I respect that you have your views and I have no desire to change these, I have mine on Gabby, and we all have the right to respond to posts as we see fit, surely?

Kind of ironic, "we all have the right to respond to posts as we see fit, surely?"

Isn't that what Craig's done in reply to your post?

#justsaying

Can he not be something in between? Even if you don't rate a player, can you not have a reasoned debate about that?

Your argument seems to consist of "he's **** shit *fingers in ears* lalalanotlistening"

Craig is also entitled to find your post(s) boring. Get over yourself.

You know what Doug; this is only just a bit of fun for me, I don't rate him, never will, but I've never been rude to anyone. So when the fun's gone, I'm done here.

Â