Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Gabby's poor performances usually coincide with the team not playing to his strengths. He is rather one dimensional but the one dimension that he does have is a massive asset.

That and his absolute inability to read a game himself, he needs a manager to tell him what to do, then be reminded throughout the match/half time as well as having supportive players who give him a kick up the backside and give him some advice.

He's got no football brain but my is he useful when he bothers to make gambling runs, when he shoots (so rarely does he shoot) and when he does the simple things right.

Lambert didn't know how the get the best of him, perhaps because he hoped he'd turn out a 'player', Sherwood isn't letting him get away with being a lazy attacker and he's expected to be part of every move forward. Kudos to the manager.

What will we do then regarding formation. Don't see Weimann having the same impact so I'd pack the midfield and maybe get N'zogbia close to Benteke.

3 at the back with Richardson and Bacuna as wing backs could be an option aswell.

Zero difference in either of them. Both technically very very weak and neither score goals.

Both championship players at the most.

Gabby>Andi.

And I like Andi.

What is it you like about Andi just out of interest, I think he is one of the worst players we have in the squad personally but that's just my opinion of course

Is Sinclair even fit though, has Sherwood actually said anything on this?

That's a problem say with Cissokho, he's been out for so long do you just throw him into a highly competitive semi final when players like Sterling and Coutinho will be running at him.

Â