Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

The more I read about potential goings on at the club, the more I believe that this guy is the major issue.

I'm not sure who he thinks he is, or what he thinks makes him so special but his name has cropped up time & time again in articles suggesting disagreements & bust ups with management over the past few years. Now, not all them will be true but it also ties in with MMs comments about him a few years back.

Is this about Keane? Or culverhouse and karsa or beyond?

And what brought it on exactly, sources etc?

The more I read about potential goings on at the club, the more I believe that this guy is the major issue.

I'm not sure who he thinks he is, or what he thinks makes him so special but his name has cropped up time & time again in articles suggesting disagreements & bust ups with management over the past few years. Now, not all them will be true but it also ties in with MMs comments about him a few years back.

I agree, we were close to signing Hazard before he went to Chelsea.

Deal was all agreed but before Hazard signed Gabby came in with his boys, put a baseball bat on the table and told Hazard and his agent that in no uncertain terms would he be taking his place on the left side.

Lerner tried to placate him but Gabby's boys dusted him up, Lerner hasn't been seen since.

#blamegabbygabbyouteverythingisallgabbysfaultthisweekgabbyrunstheclublikealcaponeranbrooklyn

Edited by rodders0223

Is this about Keane? Or culverhouse and karsa or beyond?

And what brought it on exactly, sources etc?

Keane left because of Gabby didn't you hear?

Keane was talking to Lambert saying how he thought Gabby should be dropped, but Gabby has sources all around the club as we all know.

Anyways, Gabby went round his house with his crew and told Keano that he runs this club, he always has and he always will.

He told Keane if he ever showed up at Bodymoor Heath again he would be leaving in an ambulance.

Keano begged for forgiveness and asked if he could stay on for the Burnley game and say goodbye, but Gabby was having none of it.

I dont like him as players for load reason ..

1) Lazy Git, and play work hard when he is want ..
2) he is not captain method, but good morale officer as he alway supportive and fun around to make team-mate happier, that what i been told.
3) he often got problem with club.
4) his big wage are not worth to my eyes, should reduce wage or sell him.(even he sign recently contract)
5) his finisher is worst even i see.. and he is bit greed with goal chance when other player is better position he know it that dont care) face.
6) rare to man mark when he is winger.. i know he is not winger but he been give roles to play winger..
7) i think he is championship level player.

but he is good ideal for sub or get up to play like he was in M.O.N. his pace still threat but not same as he was skeet or thin. cos lightweight to burst to get ball that defender nug him down easy to win foul.. IMO he too big .. he hold ball, and not get foul alots.. when he hold ball he often lost ball easy .. he is not benteke..

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

West Brom have some speedy defenders.His pace was non effective. Against Leicester it was totally opposite. Not Gabbys fault but most teams know what to do with him now. 

Edited by PaulC

He has had plenty of time to develop him game to find other ways of hurting opposition teams other than using his pace.

If at his age he hasn't been able to he's never, IMO, going to be good enough.

We can't just rely on the opposition having slow defenders!

Don't get me wrong, im a Gabby fan, although I do realise we rarely see him graft lately. One thing I will say though, if there are issues behind the scenes with player discipline, although I hate to say it Gabby will be the one who has a big input in the this. He always seems to be behind the arguments (karsa, keane) at the club and just does not work hard enough anymore, In reality he is a striker that should be netting 10+ goals a season. I just wish Lambert had the bottle to drop him like Rogers has with Gerrard on occasion.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, im a Gabby fan, although I do realise we rarely see him graft lately. One thing I will say though, if there are issues behind the scenes with player discipline, although I hate to say it Gabby will be the one who has a big input in the this. He always seems to be behind the arguments (karsa, keane) at the club and just does not work hard enough anymore, In reality he is a striker that should be netting 10+ goals a season. I just wish Lambert had the bottle to drop him like Rogers has with Gerrard on occasion.

I wish he would sell him.

• Like 2

I was saying the same thing on Saturday. The same name keeps cropping up again and again. He has a very comfortable billet at Villa Park.

I dont like him as players for load reason ..

1) Lazy Git, and play work hard when he is want ..

2) he is not captain method, but good morale officer as he alway supportive and fun around to make team-mate happier, that what i been told.

3) he often got problem with club.

4) his big wage are not worth to my eyes, should reduce wage or sell him.(even he sign recently contract)

5) his finisher is worst even i see.. and he is bit greed with goal chance when other player is better position he know it that dont care) face.

6) rare to man mark when he is winger.. i know he is not winger but he been give roles to play winger..

7) i think he is championship level player.

but he is good ideal for sub or get up to play like he was in M.O.N. his pace still threat but not same as he was skeet or thin. cos lightweight to burst to get ball that defender nug him down easy to win foul.. IMO he too big .. he hold ball, and not get foul alots.. when he hold ball he often lost ball easy .. he is not benteke..

I don't know. I think you'll struggle to find a footballer with a better finisher than Agbonlahor's 'Brummie Piledriver'

Â