General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Why are the odds on Mick McCarthy so short!?!?!?! 11/8 on Paddypower! NO NO NO NO NO, please god no.

All that means is some silly sod has lumped £100 on at 33/1 and so they've cut the odds accordingly. Once one bookie moves, the others follow because they are afraid of getting exposed to similar bets.

Market forces and nothing at all to do with what will actally happen.

I would give next season a break if he came in. Honestly. It'd be different if I lived in Brum, but my interest would wane so much with him in charge that I'd probably just check our results on livescore.com each evening.

Tom Ross just tweeted that villa know who they want as next manager then this happens, didnt this happen with McLeish's odds being cut really short last season? Surely the board wouldnt do this to us again..

Tom Ross ‏ @thegoalzone

Villa tell us that they know who they want to replace AM and hope to appoint sooner rather than later

mick-mccarthy.gif

56.png

Just looked on Bet365 and McCarthy is 6/1, I'm pretty sure he was nowhere near that price a few hours ago, I'm scared now that the board are gonna do something silly again, very scared.....