General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

This is all to get fans ringing in, we have been labelled fickle and this is to entice the point. Sounding from PF and Randy, they want Martinez or Lambert, I believe it is the latter. As for Mick Quinn, he played for Coventry so I wouldn't expect him to say anything different.

and on this topic

Wishfull Thinking : AVB

Very Happy with: Martinez / Lambert

Just for laughs: Di canio (sp?)

Im not up to date with other countries leagues but anybody who would be happy to build the clubtop to bottom and change the football philosphy here would get my vote

I think Di Canio would be a good gamble and defo better than McCarthy or Megson

Anyone listening to talksport?

Micky Quinn saying why would Lambert leave Norwich for Villa. It would be a step down and a bad career move. :shock:

Adrian Durham shot him down though. For once I agree with Adrian Durham.

Think I might switch off now to be honest. Megson talk and now this.

Yeah, surprisingly Durham does defend Villa on air.. he did it before too regarding Martinez.

Arsenal however... :lol:

TalkSPORT's drive time show cracks me up every night on the way home from work its obvious what he is doing to the arsenal fans and is just having a laugh with it, however when they talk about villa I have to turn off

When was the last time we had a manager that we were worried a team might try and poach him off us I cant remember one

Well, easily Martin O'Neill!

When we were doing awesome, strolling around 4th and 5th I remember we were worried Liverpool were after him.

So shed som light on this hunt for a new manager....

After the McLeish catastrophe this season, does anyone really think Lerner will hire a manager that just got sacked from Wolverhampton?

Never ever, in a million years will that happen!

Talksport have said Megson is in the frame. :shock:

They want you to pay money, to ring them, so they can buy lube, to shove a liverpool crested dildo up their arse.

I'd rather listen to an old man shagging a sheep than talksport. **** bollocks.

It won't be Megson.

When was the last time we had a manager that we were worried a team might try and poach him off us I cant remember one

Well, easily Martin O'Neill!

When we were doing awesome, strolling around 4th and 5th I remember we were worried Liverpool were after him.

Really ok it must have slipped by me then I always thought it was accepted we where the biggest club he was ever going to get.

Maybe it's just I have a few Liverpool supporting mates who never wanted him anyway near the place

Has to be Martinez for me. I read that he will watch up to 10 full replays of a wigan game at home on a 60 inch touch screen computerised tv, so that he can draw on the screen. When he feels he's learnt everything he can about what he and his players need to work on from that game, he will tweak things accordingly.

That attention to detail allied to his technical coaching ability would benefit the Villa squad immeasurably.

And Dave 'Look mum, I am on TV' Whelan can **** off too. The northern clearing in the woods faced tosser.

He can **** off, he is a tosser I hate him. BUT theres nothing wrong with the north

(well apart from all its obvious problems)