General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Hearing rumours Martinez will knock Liverpool back

Hearing from who.

Overheard a couple of blokes in the queue at Tesco

One had a suit on and seemed to be very clued up on football

**** me that is about as nailed on as you can get.

A man in a suit in Tesco's well well, you know the store managers at Tesco's wear suits and some have been known to be football fans don't you?

Contrary to the belief on here, I honestly think our targets are quite different to Liverpool's, barring Martinez - and I only think he'd be a consideration, not first choice. It would seem Lambert is on neither list and most likely to stay at Norwich. The downside to my argument is that James Nursey from the Mirror backs this up!

:lol:

I was just browsing RAWK (for laughs) and some guy on there said his Spurs ITK mate said Hoddle's got the Villa job. :(

He should make Chris Waddle his assistant and the team could run out to Diamond Lights before home games :lol:

Hearing from who.

I've got a suit. A very nice and expensive one. I am now ITK!!!!

I think he will turn it down ..DW talking alot reminds me of last season when we aproached them for Martinez.He knew from the off he wasn't going to go and milked it for all it was worth

If he knocks the back then surely he lacks ambition. Wants the easy life....maybe thats why his teams only play the final third of the season.

A bottom half of the league manager and his happy with just that.

I'm think of putting dosh on Hughton now. Baggies going for Ranieri...leaving the door open now...the circus will be open next week and personally I think we're down to plan Z, which is appointing another manager from the great unwashed. Although he'd actually be a good appointment

It'll be RAWKous. There. I said it.

:cry:

You cried and I believe an angel and 2 puppies died too.

And you've made me laugh again, so all is well!

Although, I did start a sentence with the word "and", so I believe Father Christmas may have just taken his own life. I'm hearing rumours of this in Tesco.

:winkold:

Hearing from who.

I've got a suit. A very nice and expensive one. I am now ITK!!!!

Nah.....you need to be clued up on football too ;)

**** hell, Benitez has jumped from 11/4 to 4/5 with SkyBet in the last hour or so.

That can mean only one thing - his wife is perfectly settled where ever they're living now and doesn't want to move to Birmingham.

I overheard some guy in a suit in ASDA saying Carlo Ancelotti was at Bodymoor Heath.

There could be some truth in this.

Asda are owned by yanks, Villa are owned by a yank.

Mmmm......is there a pattern and a story emerging here?

Watch the bookies slash his odds now!

Contrary to the belief on here, I honestly think our targets are quite different to Liverpool's, barring Martinez - and I only think he'd be a consideration, not first choice. It would seem Lambert is on neither list and most likely to stay at Norwich. The downside to my argument is that James Nursey from the Mirror backs this up!

I've been clinging to this hope as well. The way I figure, Randy has yet to conduct a typical manager search. Both GH and the other one came out of left field. OGS was out of nowhere as well.

So it means RL/PF (a) are conducting a discreet search for a new, energetic manager (like what we keep hearing in the papers), (B) are waiting for someone to fall into our laps, or © aren't actually aware that we need a new manager and will franctically scramble to get someone in near the end of August.

I'm going with (a), if only for my own sanity. I was all kinds of excited about OGS and once that hope was dashed, I realized I can't keep yo-yo-ing up and down.

I'm think of putting dosh on Hughton now. Baggies going for Ranieri...leaving the door open now...the circus will be open next week and personally I think we're down to plan Z, which is appointing another manager from the great unwashed. Although he'd actually be a good appointment

Good in the 'we might break 40 points but then again we may not' kind of way?